a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Diy bow sling

Diy bow sling

Hello all! I was searching the net recently and found a project that I figured that I could do myself, and U can too! My DIY Bow Sling. I went to the old gun Cabinet and found a sling that was just collecting dust(I shoot my bow more than my guns), black in color and approximately 40" long and 1" wide. I then dug around and found some black 550 cord and cut it approximately 30" long, I think maybe I should have cut it 4" to 6" longer but it seems to be working fine for me. Then I cut 2 shorter pieces of cord 10" in length. My pins I Made from a broken arrow I have from my many misses, and they are approximately 3 5/8" long. I then attached it all together with a hands free DIMyself Bow Sling. Easy to do guys and gals, Just a little time and patience. Check out the pics and get a better eye for how its made. Very simple, you can carry it in the front, side or back. When and if your ready to shoot just bring it up to shooting position and pull the pins back to you and your ready. Thanks for Looking.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Mine: Desert Tactical ChillR, Limbdriver ProV, CBE Tek hybrid 5 pin.
    Heli-m, Ripcord, Sword 5 pin
    Spyder Turbo 34, QAD, Sword 5pin