Thread: limbsaver string decelerator......

limbsaver string decelerator......

my gf bought a limbsaver decelerator for her diamond razor edge, and the valley of the string stop doesnt line up parallel with the string its horozantal, there is no interfearance with the cables will this set up be ok or should i take it back and find something that fits a little better. any input would be helpfull

Bowtech Insanity,25.5" dl, 60# dw , Carbon Express Blue streaks @ 285fps, with Grim Reaper hybrids.
    HHA OL 5019 sight 4x lens and clarifier , Nap Apache, bling sling , Torqueless sideplates
    truglo stab with bowjax dampners , bowjax limb dampners and custom riser dampners .

Do you mean string stop?
    Have a good day and a better hunt

Just turn it until it does. I've set up a few bows with the decelerator and never had a problem.

yes string stop, listed as decelerator on package, does the stop turn? i didnt want to break it so i didnt force it. thanks.
    Bowtech Insanity,25.5" dl, 60# dw , Carbon Express Blue streaks @ 285fps, with Grim Reaper hybrids.
    HHA OL 5019 sight 4x lens and clarifier , Nap Apache, bling sling , Torqueless sideplates
    truglo stab with bowjax dampners , bowjax limb dampners and custom riser dampners .

bump

The rubber stop can be turned I installed one of these on my Bear and it works great. just fiddle with the bar and stop alignment until you are happy with it. then cut off any excess bar material. My cousin then served the part of the string where the stop hits and all was good! good luck!
    Last edited by rlowde0f; April 20th, 2011 at 08:38 AM. Reason: typo

late morning bump