Thread: anyone use the stokerized EV1 stabs????

anyone use the stokerized EV1 stabs????

just wondering if anyone uses them and how they like um

Wanting to know this myself
    Bear Method , Trophy Ridge,

This is the only stab from Stokerized that I haven't personally tried myself, but have not been disappointed with any of their products yet. Just shipped some out today, might have to order one for myself and try it though!!! maybe snow camo!!!
    2014 Energy 35, limbdiver, CBE, B-Stinger
    2006 Elite E-500 Predator, 2010 Rev Cams, Limbdriver, QCR, Stokerized SS1
    ******ELITE ARCHERY, OPTI-LOGIC, CBE AND SCOTT ARCHERY,STOKERIZED,GOLD TIP, and B-STINGER DEALER*******

phoenix5724 Guest
    I was looking for the same thing before. I was even just looking to see if anyone had a picture of one install and all the response I could get from distributors was, "I can order you one."

They look like a basic stab and are reasonably priced (in the scewed world of archery accessories), I went a different direction partially out of frustration and partially out of finding a different option, for now.

i was looking at the other stokerized stabs but that was basically for the colored inserts(i think the orange with AP would look sweet on my bow) but the EV1's are a good price and if they are just as good as the rest i would go that way instead and save myself a few bucks toward some other archery NEEDS hahah i just wanted to hear some reviews on them first

I have one otw should be here in a few days ill let you know what I think

I have one on the way also, was just hoping to see some pics.

man i cant believe theres no reviews on these stabs,either they aint that good or everyone just went with the other with the color inserts

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1127 View Post
    man i cant believe theres no reviews on these stabs,either they aint that good or everyone just went with the other with the color inserts
    Yeah i actually didnt want the colored inserts, so i went with the ev1, just wish they made an 8" and 10" version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by tapout155 View Post
    Yeah i actually didnt want the colored inserts, so i went with the ev1, just wish they made an 8" and 10" version of it.
    i was gonna go with the colored insert just cuz i thought it would look cool,i know it dont matter to the game but it does to me hahah but i think im gonna try the EV1 its gonna be for hunting only just trying to decide to go with a saturn or bow jax on it

phoenix5724 Guest
    anyone in here that has one, or has one on order, please post up what you think about it when it shows up! Thanks!

Our EV1 is an all aluminum stabilizer that you can add our weights to front or back. Available in all our camo's. Our website has them pictured up close, it also gives you the weight difference between a bowjax and Saturn weight. Anything else just pm me. Prices are on my profile visitor message.
    STOKERIZED SOLID AIMING SOLUTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by pride5 View Post
    Our EV1 is an all aluminum stabilizer that you can add our weights to front or back. Available in all our camo's. Our website has them pictured up close, it also gives you the weight difference between a bowjax and Saturn weight. Anything else just pm me. Prices are on my profile visitor message.
    i checked out the website i was just wanting to hear from some guys that have used them on their hunting setups and how they liked um i havent found any reviews on them like u do on the ss1 and such

My buddy with an EV1 on his Elite z28

He had a Stokerized 6 inch hunter stab on his previous bow, and when he got his new Elite he switched to the EV1.
    He loves it thus far, and said that it does the job. Great stabilizer for the price.
    Train Hard. Hunt Easy.

I have an EV1 on my Diamond and love it. For the price, you can't beat it. It balances out my bow nicely and looks good too. Got a great deal from Cicero ^ The stab does a great job at cutting vibration with the MaxJax up front too.

Well I got my Ev 1 yesterday and was shooting today it adds weight where its needed and the price is great. I'd highly recommend this stabilizer. If I can figure out how to post pics from my phone ill post em up

sweet thanks for the input guys

Ordered one...

Anyone else?, ? was curious about whether or not there is an acrylic rod is inside of the aluminum casing or is this stab all aluminum?
    [*P$E MILITIA*]
    =-Bow Madness/Johns Customs-=
    =-G5 XR Sight/Mag Loc Quiver-=
    =-Limbsaver Modular Stab-=
    =-QAD Ultra-Rest HD Pro-=

I just bought one myself to put on my new Lycan thats coming this week!
    '13 New Breed Lycan, Pred 3D- Spot-Hogg, Limbdriver, Treelimb, Tru-Fire, Stokerized
    Strother Vanquish American Storm, Predator,Sword, Limbdriver, Stingray, Treelimb, Tru-Fire,
    Carbon Express Aramid 350s, RAGE 2 blade death machines!!
    "Hindsight is like foresite without a future"