Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got my new perry's no peep

Thumbs up Just got my new perry's no peep

Been hearing a lot about the new sight called Perry's no peep, Since for the past 20 years I have been working about 15 hunting shows a year, I thought I had seen it all. I have tried a couple different peep eliminator sights and haven't been impressed. My accuracy suffered in each case and I am not willing to give up accuracy for anything. At 58 years old my eyes are getting weaker and I'm having a hard time focusing at close distance. So my search for a peep eliminating sight continued till today.

Just got my Perrysnopeep. It took me less time to set it up than tying in a peep sight, and I can get a peep tied in pretty quick. Within 10 shots I was grouping 2" at 20 yards. I used to circle my peep around the sight aperture which is pretty good, but perry's method is quicker and it shows immediately if you are torquing the bow. Knowing that your are torquing the bow before you take the shot will improve your accuracy without improving my ones level. My son who has much better eyes than I happened to be practicing with me. Somewhere around 9pm he said he had to quit as he couldn't see his sight any longer any longer. I shot another 15 minutes then quit.

Bottom line, the sight is Built like a tank with easy to use micro adjustments. The fiber optics are as bright and protected as most. It has already improved my accuracy as. I can use a pair of glasses and not have to worry about a peep sight. I can see much clearer in low light. It seems that the big boys like to play 15 minutes before sunrise or 15 minutes after sunset. I would say especially for an archer over forty, This is a couple hundred dollars well spent.
    Jim Litmer VP Sales www.thirdhandarchery.com
    1-800-339-0232
    The original Made in the USA

We hope you have a safe successful hunting season.

Thanks for the review. I just got a new sight, but I'm interested in the add-on rear sight that he has in the works.
    Starrflight FOBS, Twisted Archer Strings, Treewalker Treestands, Black Gold Sights, Vortex Optics (Thanks for the giveaway!)

Proud member of TEAM MONGREL!

Glad you like it. Spent quite a bit of time with Perry on the phone and he seems like a great guy and I hope his product takes off. Glad to hear he is now offering just the rear sight so you can continue to use your choice of sight.

I know what you mean. I am in a quandary as to which bow to put it on. I put it on a Hickory creek HD23. The string angle is such that my peep is elongated 3/4" just to be able to see the extreme sight aperture. With old eyes this sight is the answer. But now that I see how it improved my accuracy by showing me the torque I want it for punching paper. And then there is my xforce for 3D. Since i really like the extreme bow sight and already have them on my bows I think I'll be buying the alignment part. For $300 I'll be able to take care of all three bows. To Think yesterday I was ***** en about $200 for a new sight.LOL This thing works
    1-800-339-0232

Yeah no doubt. I just ordered mine from Perry himself. This thing looks awesome and i cant wait to get it. Its a lot of sight for 219.00.

Perry sent me a perrysnopeep a few weeks ago to try. I am not one for change and didn't think I would like it. I shoot it for about a week and fell in love with it. I like it so much that I just ordered a 2nd one from him. I have been shooting for many years and this sight made me a better shot in less than a week. Not only did it improve my shooting, it also takes away worrying about peep rotation and increased my bow speed more than 5fps. I love this sight and won't shoot anything else now, and with Perrys customer support I see myself shooting these sights for a very long time! Thank you Perry.

I will be doing a very comprehensive review after mine comes in and I get to use it. It just seems like the missing link to the compound bow. I think it will be invaluable for hunting but I also see its use at 3d and shooting through those dark lanes to the target. In a short while he may just have one of the hottest thing going here. He was boxing it up while he was talking to me on the phone and shipped it today for me. Thanks Perry - "YOU THE MAN" !!!

Thanks for the review. May have to give on of these a try.

Quote Originally Posted by TennJeep1618 View Post
    Thanks for the review. I just got a new sight, but I'm interested in the add-on rear sight that he has in the works.
    Hoping 3 weeks? Waiting on the machine work. Will have a black or green,Left handed or right handed model!

ttt

First of all I am not a dealer - just thoroughly impressed with this sight. My PNP sight was delivered today and later in the day got to put it on my bow. I will have more to say in the coming days but this is what i know at this time. Its very well built and it took me no more time to set it up than any other sight. I was totally blown away at how it shows torque and the big thing is that it gives you alignment in both directions. Just adjust the Alignment Pin where you want it to the right of the top pin (for right hand shooters) but ONLY after you get the top pin sighted in - simple as that. I was shooting out to 45 yards in no time and its so easy to see the pin's because once you settle into your shot sequence that alignment pin is there and part of the shot and you just know that the arrow is going where its suppose to go. With each shot you gain another degree of confidence. I thought i might get confused with that extra alignment pin but it never messed me up at all. You already know what that pin is there for so its just second nature.

I started out still using the peep and then just took it out and made some fine adjustments from there and that's it. To go with no peep all you you do is simply anchor your nose just a bit to the right side of the string, rh shooters. This thing is awesome. So much so that I already ordered a few of his new Alignment Pin Only units to put on my bows that already have sights because i don't see myself shooting without this on my bows - ever. This is really something to check out. Even if you want to keep using your peep you can do that if you want or until you get comfortable to remove the peep like a set of training wheels for your youngster learning to ride a bike. But your going to gain some speed without the peep. I'm only a 31.5" dl guy and I need all the speed i can get. Sorry - had to say it. But I already told one Friend of mine about this sight today and I told him that if he buys one and doesn't like it I will buy if from him. And now its in writing.
    Last edited by DBLlungIT; May 2nd, 2011 at 10:02 PM.

Why not look at the Hind Sight ??? I've been shooting them for years and they have greatly improved my shooting. From what I can see, the Perry sight is just a modification of the Hind Sight with one tiny modification.

Because this thread is about the PNP sight.

There are some different flavors out there, obviously. But the one I prefer is one that is less busy within the sight picture itself and is built as beefy as a quality upper end sight is. The PNP just seems to be there without you realizing it's even there until you lock your eye on your pins.

After using Perry's No Peep for the past few weeks I will say that I am totally impressed (and it takes a lot to impress me). This bow sight works great! The sight was thought out very well. It is easy to set up, has a lot of adjustability, light weight, and the workmanship is top-notch.
    Perry's customer service is also great. He definitely goes out of his way to make sure that you get all your questions answered and explaining his product.
    I was not crazy about dropping $219 for Perry's sight, but I will say that the more I use it the more I become convinced that it is the best money that I have spent on a product in a long time.
    For all of you that have an interest in Perry's sight but are having reservations about the product and/or the cost, give it a try. He will return your money (this definitely made me more comfortable hearing this when I was on the fence to try it out).
    I have it mounted on a left hand Darton DS-3800 and I can't wait to start hunting with it.

Quote Originally Posted by perrys no peep View Post
    Hoping 3 weeks? Waiting on the machine work. Will have a black or green,Left handed or right handed model!
    Great to hear! Got a price point set yet?
    Starrflight FOBS, Twisted Archer Strings, Treewalker Treestands, Black Gold Sights, Vortex Optics (Thanks for the giveaway!)

Quote Originally Posted by bowhuntrrl View Post
    Why not look at the Hind Sight ??? I've been shooting them for years and they have greatly improved my shooting. From what I can see, the Perry sight is just a modification of the Hind Sight with one tiny modification.
    I have looked at the Hind Sight, but I wasn't impressed with it. I like the idea of PNP much better.

TTT For a fantastic product and equally great customer service. Well done Perry!!! Thank you for a great product!!!

BTW Perry, I dont want 3 more of your APO (Alignment Pin Only) sights anymore. No No. Please put me in for 6 of them sir. Black only. Goes with anything.

I have looked at the Hind Sight, but I wasn't impressed with it. I like the idea of PNP much better.
    PNP $219. APO (alignment pin only) $109.

Looks like may 22 The new Perrys no Peep will be out! I will up date the website with Pictures!

I'd really like to get my dad back into archery but he complains that he can't see the pins. He wears glasses when he reads and if he puts those on he complains that he can't see the target. Would this be something that may help? Thanks for any advice

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKYDUX View Post
    I'd really like to get my dad back into archery but he complains that he can't see the pins. He wears glasses when he reads and if he puts those on he complains that he can't see the target. Would this be something that may help? Thanks for any advice
    YES! When you use a peep sight your aiming eye has a peep sight very close to your eye...then your eye must focus on the target pin...then focus on the target. With Perrys No Peep your Dad will focus on PNP located on the bow riser then the target. PNP has proven very beneficial in this type of situation, As written in the starting thread by Thirdhandman. Thanks so much for this important post! Perry Williams

Quote Originally Posted by perrys no peep View Post
    YES! When you use a peep sight your aiming eye has a peep sight very close to your eye...then your eye must focus on the target pin...then focus on the target. With Perrys No Peep your Dad will focus on PNP located on the bow riser then the target. PNP has proven very beneficial in this type of situation, As written in the starting thread by Thirdhandman. Thanks so much for this important post! Perry Williams
    Absolutely positively would help your dad!!!!!!!!. I started this post 2 weeks ago. At 59 years old" in a couple days, hint hint perry, I have been shooting a compound bow with a peep sight for well over 30 years. If I could just not have to worry about low light it, or a turning peep sight, it would have been worth every penny. I am now totally convinced this is a much better system than anything I've shot so far. I have been shooting 50 to 75 arrows a day for the past 2 weeks. Something I haven't done in a long time. Archery is just plain fun again. I've only been shooting to 50 yards with it, but at fifty yards I can hold a 6" group. To me that's fun. Thanks so much Perry for rekindling the old fire.
    1-800-339-0232

The only thing I don't like is the fugly design and weird green anodize. Excellent concept though.
    2011 Diamond Razor Edge 60 lbs. 27.5" Draw - Easton Fatboy 500's - NAP Apache - Cobra Stealth Plus 5 - Custom 12" B-Stinger, 8" Side Rod

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast