a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Chinese made Lone Wolf Hang On tree stand

Chinese made Lone Wolf Hang On tree stand

Who here bought a Chinese Lone Wolf Alpha Hang on and was satisfied with it? I haven't heard too much bad stuff about them and nor have I seen a China made stand with my bare eyes. I heard bad things about the climbing stick's hardware though. I was wondering if people who bought the china made alpha hang on could post pics up? I convinced my buddy to look into getting one after he used mine last fall (we're broke college students), which is an older USA made stand. I would appreciate it, good or bad comments about the CHINA alpha hang on along with pics?...Here is a link to a post of a dissatisfied customer and the horrid stand he purchased..

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...made+lone+wolf

They are back being made here. Any 2011 stand and sticks will be made here. I would say they learned their lesson!!!!! Of course with that comes a slight increase in price. As far as the ones made over seas it was more cosmetic than lack of function.
    Have a good day and a better hunt

Man, I hadnt heard this...Glad I own some older models. Buy an established company, then outsource production. Sounds like a template for success in this country anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by pullupguy View Post
    Man, I hadnt heard this...Glad I own some older models. Buy an established company, then outsource production. Sounds like a template for success in this country anymore...
    Did you read any of the posts??????????? For 2011 model year they are NOW made here in the U.S.A. again!!!!!!!!!!

I for one am looking forward to dolts selling the made in china one at a huge discount...anyone that wants to rid themselves on one for about .05 on the dollar I am HERE FOR YOU!

Anyone else notice there were other molded aluminum platform stands out in the 2011 Archery Cableas catalog?

Quote Originally Posted by lavazhole View Post
    I for one am looking forward to dolts selling the made in china one at a huge discount...anyone that wants to rid themselves on one for about .05 on the dollar I am HERE FOR YOU!

Anyone else notice there were other molded aluminum platform stands out in the 2011 Archery Cableas catalog?
    Yep, Leverage I think is what they're called. I believe they are a branch of Rivers Edge.

for all you guys looking forward to buying the cheap made in china products congratulations you are officially helping the government kill America! The good news is if ya'll keep it up there will be no jobs for our kids to feed their families or for us to afford to go hunting! Common sense is the best hunting tool

Common sense = cheaper products = USA dying; We get your point....Lets not get that going on this thread. END OF STORY

Quote Originally Posted by lavazhole View Post

Gorilla came out with a cast platform too. They aren't on the same level as LW just yet, but it's nice to see other companies competing.

Never my intent to ruffle feathers. More a case of "If its not broken why try to fix it".

Buy American......Woodsey Two!!!
    "Your Legacy is made between Yesterday and Tomorrow"
    "Here We Go Paw Paw!"-Shelby Stanga

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed View Post
    Yep, Leverage I think is what they're called. I believe they are a branch of Rivers Edge.
    yes they are a branch of RETI

L
    Mike, proud member of the NCWID!
    USA
    PROUD MEMBER OF OHM RESISTANCE
    AR34 RAM.5 / PSE Bow Madness 32 Extreme sights, WB rests

Quote Originally Posted by mathewsdxtzack View Post
    for all you guys looking forward to buying the cheap made in china products congratulations you are officially helping the government kill America! The good news is if ya'll keep it up there will be no jobs for our kids to feed their families or for us to afford to go hunting! Common sense is the best hunting tool
    so let me get this right...we can take a piece of paper and put some occult symbols on them and trade them even up for real stuff?

Who is getting the better deal?

Quote Originally Posted by beason View Post
    Gorilla came out with a cast platform too. They aren't on the same level as LW just yet, but it's nice to see other companies competing.
    Made in china