Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has the best warranty on custom strings ?

Who has the best warranty on custom strings ?

I am not sure what strings I am going to go with with all the great string makers here on AT, but who stands behind the strings they make the best. Thanks

wicked1 has a great warranty.

60x has a 1 year warranty. Idk about others
    1. 2012 Hoyt Vector 32.
    2. 2005 Hoyt Vipertec.

Thanks, does anyone know the warrranty on Wicked1

They all stand behind there strings

The best in writing warranty is JBK or Omen on here 18 months, great guy to work with and very friendly. Great strings as well.
    Team Whack 'Em & Stack 'Em Hunting Staff
    Elite Z28 30/60
    Chief Arrow Stick Out

Quote Originally Posted by elite hunter View Post
    I am not sure what strings I am going to go with with all the great string makers here on AT, but who stands behind the strings they make the best. Thanks
    Vapor Trail for me.
    Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

I live in the Land of the Free, because of the BRAVE!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocMort View Post

The best in writing warranty is JBK or Omen on here 18 months, great guy to work with and very friendly. Great strings as well.
    Some stand behind there product more than others and are willing to go the extra mile for a customer.

Quote Originally Posted by DocMort View Post

This is spot on...Jeff is a great guy and stands behind his warranty.....builds great strings to!
    Bows and Arrows are just plain fun!

Hoyt,Montana Black Gold, Goldtip,Stokerized,Stan,JBK Bowstrings......all the good stuff!

I'll be honest with ya I haven't been impressed with wicked 1s customer service so far just a heads up.

Proline has always done right by me. Way beyond what was necessary when I had an issue. And the issue I had was not a problem with the string, I cut some strands sliding up my peep, I explained what I did to Joe and he's said stuff happens and he made me a new string no charge. Another time he replaced a set when I was getting slight serving separation. Joe is stand up in my book.

Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by okbradley View Post
    I'll be honest with ya I haven't been impressed with wicked 1s customer service so far just a heads up.

Octane has a two year warranty and JBK has 18 month. I think most are a year.
    $55 8190 String & Cable Set Sale http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2242766
    $100 Gift Card Giveaway http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=2278267
    Save 10% at www.60XCustomStrings.com with promo code AT10
    Ebay Store http://stores.ebay.com/60XCustomStrings
    Credit Cards 724-543-2686 Paypal info@60XCustomStrings.com

Ya octane has a two year warranty. I think there stock strings might be differant, im not sure though.

Thanks

Don't forget guys like 60x breathn exwolverine and others stand by there strings even though it says a year they take care of their customers
    Team Whack 'Em & Stack 'Em Hunting Staff
    Elite Z28 30/60
    Chief Arrow Stick Out

Yep Octane has 2 yrs on their Backbone cables and strings. I have purchased them, but probably won't be a repeat customer. To me, their hand served loops aren't as nice as I would of hoped. Everything else is great, no peep rotation, no noticable stretch and the rest of the servings are perfect but the loop ends could be better for the price of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MidFlight View Post
    This is spot on...Jeff is a great guy and stands behind his warranty.....builds great strings to!
    I had some problems that were self induce and Jeff still worked with me. I was also having a problem with my cable slide eating my cable and Jeff put me on to Saunders hype glide and another problem solved. Mel

Best warranty may not be the best product.
    A man's got to know his limitations!

I agree with this 100%. They have lost me as a customer due to their lack of customer service. For me, I will go with great customer service over warranty and price everyday.

Wicked1 provided me with excellent customer service! Ordered late Sat. night, strings built Sun., shipped and received on Thurs.
    I'm gonna buy more from them
    Facebook- 5H Designs
    Muddy Outdoors, Bloodsport Arrows, Grim Reaper, Predator Camo, Korbins Strings, Hips Archery Targets, Brute Outdoors Coolers,
    BowLite Hunting lights, and custom welding
    Hips Targets Pro Staff

jbk strings for me good warranty good price an great people to do business with

Jeff from JBK is a super guy and awesome warranty!!!

Me and my brother just ordered 5 sets from them last week had tracking number right away and as far as we can tell the customer service was GREAT!!!!! IMO..

i guess i would have to say vapor trail hands down.... primarily because after a few thousands strings... i have never needed warranty on a single one!

I ordered mine from wicked1 almost two months ago still no strings I was told they were shipped on the 19th of April. I was just letting the op know my experience

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast