Thread: Does anyone use aftermarket strings on there x-bows?

Does anyone use aftermarket strings on there x-bows?

Especially the SZ380 or Are u considering going to some & Who's are they?

Thanks
    2011 Bowtech Strikezone 380 - Hawke XB30 - GrimReapers-Accuspines/Blazers-FireNocks - 438gn./370fps/131.35ke/19foc
    2012 Monster MR6 - HHA - QAD Ultra Rest - K-Tech - Carbon Impact - GrimReapers/Blazers
    2013 Middleton Black 375 SS - XB30 - 20" Accuspines - 29 grn. Aluminum Moon Nocks

Viper-X string and cables on my Parker Cyclone. Stock on my Excal and Ten Point.

I use/used Viper X on the SCM Twinbow Six Pack, Excal Vortex, V 175, TRT Ultra Lite and Strykeforce. Great string and cables with the least amount of center serving problems of any custom string I've used.

The new Strykezone 350 and 380 have a totally unique double string claw, which, at least in theory (my theory:-) shortens "lock time" because the string does not move either up or down a bit in the process of clearing the claw as with a conventional crossbow claw. The 350's and 380's string is released instantly and straight away from the opposing/opening claws. How that will affect center serving wear....I don't know:-) It should be great for accuracy consistency.

Most new crossbow designs have some string/cable problems initially but they typically get ironed out quickly. The new Stryker crossbows' strings and cables are very nice looking but shooting will tell the story.
    MOON

Super Short Recurve Xbows- The Future of Recurve Hunting Xbows

STRYKER 350- LS 390 COMPOUND XBOWS - YOU CAN SPEND MORE BUT.......

Got a Boo string for my Kodabow...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonkryket View Post
    The new Strykezone 350 and 380 have a totally unique double string claw, which, at least in theory (my theory:-) shortens "lock time" because the string does not move either up or down a bit in the process of clearing the claw as with a conventional crossbow claw. .
    If my memory is correct, the new Winchester bows will have the same design. In theory, this design should improve many aspects. As you stated, time will be the test.

And people are talking about how nice their triggers are too. I didn't know they are doing the double claw concept too. Might be trendsetters:-) How about that.....coming on $549 and $749 crossbows (SZ's)
    MOON

Super Short Recurve Xbows- The Future of Recurve Hunting Xbows

STRYKER 350- LS 390 COMPOUND XBOWS - YOU CAN SPEND MORE BUT.......

these times they are a changin ?
    LS 390, HHA, HHA scope L-4
    Vent 150 HHA Vortex
    Crossbow Warrior Pro Staff
    NRA Member !

Viper X here also.

Boo's strings here...

Another vote for Viper X.

Boo string

Can u put what type of bow u are shooting???
    2011 Bowtech Strikezone 380 - Hawke XB30 - GrimReapers-Accuspines/Blazers-FireNocks - 438gn./370fps/131.35ke/19foc
    2012 Monster MR6 - HHA - QAD Ultra Rest - K-Tech - Carbon Impact - GrimReapers/Blazers
    2013 Middleton Black 375 SS - XB30 - 20" Accuspines - 29 grn. Aluminum Moon Nocks

I've used Viper X on my GT Mag (sold) and on my current Turbo XLT.