Thread: New Online Archery Ballistic Calculators

New Online Archery Ballistic Calculators

Just a note to tell everybody that I've added several online archery calculators to my website (www.Strikepoint-Press.com). They can be used to calculate an arrow's speed, energy & momentum, trajectory and accuracy, and a bow's dynamic shooting efficiency. There have been numerous questions in this forum about these topics over the years and they should help to answer some of the questions.

Take a look at them and give me some feedback. Do they work ok on your computer? Are they useful/interesting? Easy to understand? Etc. Etc.

Just go to the site and click on the "Free Archery Calculators" tab.

Thanks.

Hey thanks for those they work great on my computer. Fast calculations to they don't sit there and grind out the numbers for several seconds it is instant results. I like some of the features that i haven't found on others like the trajectory calculator advances for where you will hit and if you will hit the target killzone size. Thanks for the great tool.
    2012 Elite Answer 29/70 @ 291 fps w/ 400 grain arrow
    2009 PSE BM XS 29/70

Thanks for the help and the high rating. This was my first attempt at javascript programming and I'm happy with the results. Just wanted to get some other views.