Thread: Bowtech Destroyer 350 or Diamond Dead Eye

Post Bowtech Destroyer 350 or Diamond Dead Eye

As some of you may know im in iraq right now. Me and a couple buddys are planning a trip to colorado for some elk hunting. Its time to upgrade my AR 35 and i've narrowed it down to these two bows. Any one used them? Was hoping to get some feedback, and also will consider suggestions price not really a issue.

Ttt

Both r real nice. I think it gives you somthig good to look forward too. Heck. Buy both and then decide which onr u want to take elk huntin. Oh yeah. Thanks for protecting america.
    prescription strength bowhunting.
    Minimum dose of 15 arrows a day. Doctors Orders!!
    }}}------------------->>>

BBy theway. Destroyer is a little faster and quieter. Hope that helps bud.

I love my D350. Plus you'll get the same mil discount that I got mine for and it makes the deal even sweeter. If you want a real shooter though, which has sidelined my destroyer go ahead and look up the Strothers SX-1 or the Elite Pure. Both companies offer Mil discounts as well, I believe it's $200 but I didn't know about that one when I got my SX-1. In my oppinion and I have both bows the Destroyer can't touch the shootability of a strothers or an Elite.
    Energy 32, PSE Supra Max, PSE DNA SP
    Hamskea & Ripcord SOS
    Bernies control freak stabs, CBE, Gold tip
    AIRBORNE!

The only reason to choose a diamond over a bowtech is money, all bowtech offerings are better than the diamond line. If money is a consideration I would suggest a guardian or general depending what you want to do with it, but the destroyer is the bowtech to get for hunting period. I love my guardian and will never sell it but I feel like a little kid with a new toy everytime I smoke a 3-d 12 ring with my destroyer.

D350 wins in every category by a lot

bump

D350 but you might want to consider the invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Padgett View Post
    all bowtech offerings are better than the diamond line...
    Simply not true. Different technology perhaps, but better? Nope. ESPECIALLY with the DeadEye... she's got all the bells and whistles of the Destroyers or Invasions (think laminated limbs, etc.), but she's a single-cam bow as opposed to the Overdrive Binary Cam technology found in the top-end BowTechs.

ONLY difference.

I cant say enough about the Destroyers! They are some of the best bows out there by far!
    Hoyt
    Hoyt Alphaburner
    Spot Hogg, QAD HD, B-Stinger, Rage 2 Blade
    Strict 9 Custom Strings

i like the destroyer out of the 2! i like twin cam bows. do check out the strother sx-1 awsome bow!!
    2012 Strother Wrath
    2011 Strother Sx-1
    posten stab/stroker stab
    limb driver pro v/smackdown rests
    spothog+2 /bling sling+2

Quote Originally Posted by Greg / MO View Post
    Simply not true. Different technology perhaps, but better? Nope. ESPECIALLY with the DeadEye... she's got all the bells and whistles of the Destroyers or Invasions (think laminated limbs, etc.), but she's a single-cam bow as opposed to the Overdrive Binary Cam technology found in the top-end BowTechs.

ONLY difference.
    I know right! It never ceases to amaze me.. I wonder if guys who post stuff like that are guys who own pro shops? lol

bump

I finally got my hands on a dead eye today. I gotta say, honestly, Im super impressed. This is opinion, it has a stout draw but I think it has less buzz than a destroyer. Both are really quiet bows. I give shock to the dead eye and draw to the destroyer...and at $700...I can give up a little on the draw. This particular dead eye shot 337 with a 350 grain arrow 70 pounds 29 inches and a loaded string...It does its numbers. I think that everybody who has been waiting will be pleased. It was worth the wait. I know that some people have been bagging this bow but for the money, one of the best bows you can get.

personally ive shot both. both shoot impressive speeds. the draw on the dead eye is a lil rough. but on the single cam somethins gotta give to shoot that speed. both have awesome technologies, flex guard, laminated limbs, i forget what they call the block attachment system, but they both have it. for tuning purposes i believe ya can do a lil more with the destroyer. but now were just gettin picky.lol. either way u should be happy. but personally i like the reflex and balance of the destroyer a lil better. u really need to shoot both and youll know which one u like bud
    DAS
    Border Archery