a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Midwest Custom Strings

Midwest Custom Strings

Midwest Custom Strings is getting it going. We are currently in the process of getting our website built and becoming a Sponsor of Archery Talk. We are very excited to bring our string to all our fellow archers and hunters out there. We have been perfecting our strings and we have them ready to go for you.

At this time we will be using two great materials to make out strings. 452x, and the new Trophy from BCY. We will be offering one and two color strings, with your choice of colors and serving.

We are currently accepting applications for out pro-staff. We are looking for individuals in all levels of archery. We want you to represent our stings as well as the great comradery that goes with all aspects of this sport.

I will not list any ordering info or pricing until we have officially became sponsors of Archery Talk. If you have any questions PM me and I will get those answered for you.
    I look forward to this adventure, and getting to meet and talk with so many people.

Matt
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    orders@bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593
    Check us out on Facebook!!!

Thank you for all the applications. We will be looking over them in the next week or so. We will be in touch
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

I helped name Midwest Custom Strings and in doing so I won a free set of Midwest Custom Strings and Cables.
    And I also signed on with them as a Staff Shooter. I gotta say folks .......I am very impressed!!

I put my strings and cables on my Hoyt Contender Elite today and I gotta say they look and shoot awesome. Here is the first 5 shots out of the bow after getting the bow tuned. I was very happy. And I DID NOT shoot the string in before installing the peep.After the five shots I did take the the string off the bottom cam and give it a half twist so my D-Loop is strait. But after that the Loop and Peep stayed right there. The 2nd pic is how the D-Loop looks after another 30 shots. The material I chose is 452X in Blue with a clear halo on the ends. Some very good craftsmanship in the build of these. Very uniform and clean. Stay tuned folks for Midwest Custom Strings. I highly recommend them.

Owner: YankeeRebel Finger Slings

Look nice!!!
    Tall Tine Bowstrings : www.glaciallakesarchery.com
    Custom Bow Equipment, Hot Shot Releases, Gold Tip Arrows, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, S4 Gear
    Elite Archery Dealer
    Ninja Engery 35 Hunting & Ninja Tour Field/3D

Thanks Curt. We are almost live with the website and ready to take orders. If you have any questions let me know. We have a few spots left for the shooting team.
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

Here is the logo we came up with. What do you think? We should have the website up and ready in the next few days. We will Start taking orders soon. We are trying to get everything ready to go to insure the best possible customer experience we can. This is a very exciting process and Im truly looking forward to meeting and talking with all kinds of people. If you have any questions please PM me here or email me at midwestcustomstrings@gmail.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

Looks good, good luck , Build good strings, and good customer service, and you will be successful, Don't need a string right now, but will keep you in mind in future

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCustom View Post
    Here is the logo we came up with. What do you think? We should have the website up and ready in the next few days. We will Start taking orders soon. We are trying to get everything ready to go to insure the best possible customer experience we can. This is a very exciting process and Im truly looking forward to meeting and talking with all kinds of people. If you have any questions please PM me here or email me at midwestcustomstrings@gmail.com.
    It looks great Matt!! I can't wait to see the site. Midwest Custom Strings make some awesome strings folks. Stay tuned and be sure to check us out!!

Hey guys i have a little update for ya. The website is almost finished, should be up in the next day or two. As soon as we finish the site we will become sponsors on AT and we will start taking orders. Look for a great sale at the beginning of July it will be pretty big.
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

Here is a link to out site. take a look and let us know what you think.

http://www.midwestcustomstrings.com
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

wish all the best to ya'

*** cant wait to see that early July sale
    BowTech 101st 60/27.5... Cobra DRM... Carter 2-Shot... Gold Tip 3D Pros

Thumbs up Awesome!

The site looks great! I think your business will go far. I wish you the best of luck, keep stringin!

Awesome site guys!! Job well done.

I can't wait to show everyone the RED HOT July special. It will be here before you know it.
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

I think we may need to release a little info on this July sale. What do you guys think?
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestCustom View Post
    I think we may need to release a little info on this July sale. What do you guys think?
    That would be awesome.

Website looks great. Can't wait to get the strings on the eXceed and start showing them off.

The Red Hot July special is a three part sale. I will release one of the three tomorrow morning around 7 am eastern. Then we will go from there.
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

One of the three parts of the sale: The first 100 customers will get their strings for $59.95 shipped. your choice of 2 colors and serving. NO up charges

But wait, it gets better. I will release part two on Thursday.
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

Thumbs up Got'em

Got my strings today for the Athens eXceed.

Right out of the package they looked flawless so I stopped what I was doing and went ahead and installed them.

DSC04016.jpg

DSC04017.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04019.jpg

I shot a few times in the basement to check peep rotation.....none. Shot a few more and went ahead and set the peep and loop.

Put it on the draw board and for the first time didn't have to touch a cable to correct cam timing.

Extremely pleased with these strings/cables and can't wait to get out and test them real world.

FYI, the crappy serving job on the limbdriver cord was done by yours truly, I'm still practicing.

Thank You MIDWEST CUSTOM STRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look awesome.
    www.bullseyestrings.com
    812-879-5593

Quote Originally Posted by garrickt View Post
    Got my strings today for the Athens eXceed.

Right out of the package they looked flawless so I stopped what I was doing and went ahead and installed them.

DSC04016.jpg

DSC04017.jpg

DSC04020.jpg

DSC04019.jpg

I shot a few times in the basement to check peep rotation.....none. Shot a few more and went ahead and set the peep and loop.

Put it on the draw board and for the first time didn't have to touch a cable to correct cam timing.

Extremely pleased with these strings/cables and can't wait to get out and test them real world.

FYI, the crappy serving job on the limbdriver cord was done by yours truly, I'm still practicing.

Thank You MIDWEST CUSTOM STRINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW they look awesome GarrickT. Shoot em' Up ----->x

No peep rotation and no stretching. Plus, they look great.

Get your HOT Midwest Custom Strings while the sale lasts thru July!! Click on the link in my signature and make your call today for some of the best strings made in the business. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Hot July String sale folks.....get them while they are HOT!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast