Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classified Issue, Dont know what to do

Classified Issue, Dont know what to do

Back in Feb I was looking for some grim reaper expandables. I replied to a post but they were already sold. Someone sent me a pm and said they had some. I sent the money and weeks went by they never showed up.

Finally, the person I made the trade with offered me another option of something he had to replace the broadheads. I took it and it showed up... an archery wallet.

Low and behold, I open my mailbox yesterday and the damn broadheads are in it. Issue one... they are the hades, not the expandables. Issue two... the member is now banned, i tossed the address because opening it I tore it to shreds and therefore have no way of getting in touch with him.

I dont like ripping anyone off. Four months, parcel post is unacceptable by the USPS. Id like to make this right, I have no way of contacting this member.

Only ever borrow money if someone else is paying it off for you! Do you know what this means?

Sorry I stuck you on those braodheads,and I know that archery wallet was crap.How about an all expense paid trip to Pike counnty to make it right?
    Resting comfortably

Quote Originally Posted by palmatedbuck04 View Post
    Sorry I stuck you on those braodheads,and I know that archery wallet was crap.How about an all expense paid trip to Pike counnty to make it right?
    LOL, count me in dude, I know you make the big bucks but geez
    Only ever borrow money if someone else is paying it off for you! Do you know what this means?

PM a mod and explain the situation. Even though he is banned, there will be an email address tied to his account that he is most likely still using and is valid. Email him that way.
    TheMidwestHunter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stump Shooter View Post
    PM a mod and explain the situation. Even though he is banned, there will be an email address tied to his account that he is most likely still using and is valid. Email him that way.
    I had this thought, good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jlh42581 View Post
    back in feb i was looking for some grim reaper expandables. I replied to a post but they were already sold. Someone sent me a pm and said they had some. I sent the money and weeks went by they never showed up.

Finally, the person i made the trade with offered me another option of something he had to replace the broadheads. I took it and it showed up... An archery wallet.

Low and behold, i open my mailbox yesterday and the damn broadheads are in it. Issue one... They are the hades, not the expandables. Issue two... The member is now banned, i tossed the address because opening it i tore it to shreds and therefore have no way of getting in touch with him.

I dont like ripping anyone off. Four months, parcel post is unacceptable by the usps. Id like to make this right, i have no way of contacting this member.

someone sent you a pm ???

Sent $ to a someone ???

Ripped box like a 6yr old at xmas ???

At mommie ...help me ...a someone got my $....
    Need i say more!
    WHITETAILS, WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
    CLOSE SHOT ARTIST

PSE AXE7--PSE DNA

Quote Originally Posted by WEEGEE View Post

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!

if you would read it... the original package never showed up, he sent a replacement item... yesterday 4 months later, original package showed up, in tact with the wrong broadheads due to a minor miscommunication. i want to return it to him!

the wallet was worth more than i paid him for the broadheads

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!

And how does this contribute to this situation? Are you still in high school?
    ~ Light Em' Up & Shoot Em' Up with ZBros Archery Sight Lights ~

Is the wallet camo? What exactly is an archery wallet? Does it require a release to open it?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Big Time View Post
    Is the wallet camo? What exactly is an archery wallet? Does it require a release to open it?
    its green, made by primos. think of those big binders we used to store baseball cards inside, this one zips up, little compartments for fletchings and stuff.

im keeping the wallet, he can have the broadheads back

That is really nice actually. I am a little older we kept our baseball cards in Velveta cheese boxes.

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!
    Class act right there! Apparently your mommie nev er told you if you don't have anything nice to say then keep your yapper shut
    Resting comfortably

I agree, it is nice. I keep my tools(serving jig, nock pliers, fletchings, glue) in it.

Mods got me an email address, only problem... it was just returned to my gmail.

Im at a loss, I feel bad but im not sure theres much more I can do.

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!
    Dude....he got both the BH's and the wallet....he wants to return one or the other. Why so nasty?
    "This is this. This ain't something else. This is this."

i might dig through the trash and see if I can piece the address together. they came in a toilet paper tube with the ends sealed... i thought that was kinda smart.

It sounds like you have done about everything possible but you cant help he has disappeared. I would post up his A.T name looking for someone who might know him and he may have a few friends on Archery talk .
    AUTHORIZED DEALER !!SITKA GEAR, CORE 4 ELEMENT... ASAT CAMO... PREDATOR CAMO...OBSESSION BOWS... PRIME BOWS... PSE BOWS...BOSS BUCK FEEDERS,,GRIZZLY COOLERS,,,LONE WOLF TREESTANDS. MILLENNIUM TREESTANDS AND MANY MORE. EASTON ARROWS. GOLD TIP ARROWS,, STOKERIZED STABILIZERS,, B-STINGER AND MOST ANYTHING HUNTING RELATED WWW.SOUTHERNSTYLEARCHERY.COM

AT member name... oldeadeye06

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!
    Fail. Redo the word problem and try again.
    watch our hunting and bowfishing webcast at AimNLowTV.com

lesson learned never send things parcel post without delivery conformation or insurance. the USPS stats it my take months to get to where you are sending it........i don't even think the ATer is missing the heads, i would do what you have done to make it right and not loose any sleep over it....
    Compounds.....a crossbow without a stock..... ya its still archery...
    Trad bows.....a compound without wheels.....ya its still archery...
    Crossbows.....a compound with a stock....ya its still archery......
    Archery, its why we are all on archerytalk,...... so stick togather and help preserve all our interest, not just your own!

Sent $ to a someone ???

Need i say more!
    Read twice, type once. LOL
    If it looks like crap, smells like crap, tastes like crap, lies like crap; it’s more than likely a politician from Illinois.

Born and raised in Southern Ohio, stuck in Knoxville, TN now
    If the e-mail didn't work, I'd say you gave it a fair effort to get them back to him. Or, if it makes you feel better, you can just send them to me.

Quote Originally Posted by manboy View Post
    lesson learned never send things parcel post without delivery conformation or insurance. the USPS stats it my take months to get to where you are sending it........i don't even think the ATer is missing the heads, i would do what you have done to make it right and not loose any sleep over it....
    I agree, I dont send anything parcel post. It was his choice and had they been the correct heads, I was getting a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by manboy View Post
    I agree with everything you said, except never send anything even with delivery conformation or insurance via Parcel Post. Some of this stuff must get transported by hobo's and carnival convoys.
    If it looks like crap, smells like crap, tastes like crap, lies like crap; it’s more than likely a politician from Illinois.

Go to his profile, view all his posts. He bought a site off someone on May 19th, looks like via paypal. Maybe the AT member he bought the site from has his address.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChappyHOYT View Post
    Hunting shows have turned a once proud part of our heritage into a contest of inches. No wonder society sees hunting more and more in a negative light.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast