Archery Talk Forum banner

Test 7.1

11K views 139 replies 40 participants last post by  Whitey375 
#1 ·
Ok sports fans, I have some shoulder blades that are fresh, a bunch of new gelatin, and nothing to do tomorrow. I have received a few heads, but there are more on the way.
List:
Here:
GR Razorcut 100
GR Razortip 100, btw, I still don't know who sent these, but you live in Colorado.
Wac 'Em 3 blade
Crimson Talon XT
The High FOC arrow with the 150 grain Magnus Stinger

Not here yet:
Wensel Woodsman Elite 100's
Razor Trick
Silver Flame 125's
NAP Razorback 125
Cabelas FX-3, I need to go buy these
ST Standards, going to buy replacement blades for the Magnum I have.
Thunderhead 100, going to revisit this because the first time was such an epic fail.

#2 ·
#5 ·
Have you tried out any of the Silverflame XLs?

#13 ·
Being the impatient sort, I went ahead and shot what I had at the house this morning already, plus a surprise guest, a Crimson Croc 100 grain, that showed up out of nowhere. Nobody sent it, I found it in my old bag target after digging for another broadhead. I am going to wait and see what shows in the mail today before posting results. There were no detonations, except for the Razor Tip that I failed on, which I'm still not sure what happened, but it wasn't good.

#22 ·
Well?? :noidea:

#24 ·
Ok guys, nothing showed in the mail today, so I am going to hold off until tomorrow as I am going to go buy some FX-3's and some standard blades for the Slick Tricks. So I'll shoot that Reaper tomorrow too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.