Thread: Hydrographics with Muddy Girl Camo Films?

Hydrographics with Muddy Girl Camo Films?

Does anyone know if any of the hydrographics companies have the new Muddy Girl camouflage film that Moon Shine Attitude Attire developed? I'm anxious to get my bow dipped with that film!

Thanks!
    Kim D

This is from their web site under Hydrographic:

"TWN industries is currently developing all of our camouflage patterns into films for liquid dipping. The Muddy Girl® Camoflage will be avaliable in May. The Harvest Moon Camouflage® and the Outshine Camouflage® will be avaliable in June/July. These films will be distributed worldwide. If you are interested in using our camo for any of your products, please contact your local hydrographic company." Sorry not much help from Seattle.
    Your Damn Right I Hate The Steeler's ------- Go Raven's

Thanks for the heads up!

TWN has Muddy Girl Camo film for water transfer printing available now. Call TWN at 305.258.9622 and they will find you a hydrographic company to camo dip your bow.

www.watertransferprinting.com

I had a skull done for my Girlfriend at Keystone Hydrografix in Muddy Girl
    Great camo
    Mathews Monster Chill 70/30, Axis 340, T3 100

KEYSTONEHYDROGRAFIX.COM woodyssportinggoods.com

We dip so much Muddy girl stuff it's crazy. Mainly because I'm in complete love with the pattern! Here's a link to a post that another member did with his daughter's bow that we dipped. OMIGOSH. Love it. I convince every female that wants something camo do get it done in Muddy girl. It looks so fab in person!!

http://is.gd/uZtHJT

I want to buy a bow just to dip it in Muddy girl. Learning to shoot it would be another step!

Dinnetta

TARJAC has it. Check there web site.