Did anyone Catch Nugent today.... Cracked me up and I only saw two small segments

       

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Did anyone Catch Nugent today.... Cracked me up and I only saw two small segments

  1. #1

    Did anyone Catch Nugent today.... Cracked me up and I only saw two small segments

    First shemane was asking him about what do you say to a non-hunter about killing and Ted made a quite cogent argument about "killing fields"... when you plant, you kill everything that used to live there, you move it out, kick it out, or you poison it... etc...



    Then, and I missed what he said... but he said something about chicks... and she quipped about no more "other chicks" to dispel the rumors about all his past runnin around... pretty funny.... and then she was doin some target practice... and made an observation... to women... to the effect... of "women, or girls don't rightly remember... "inches matter"... cracked me up... but I'm sick and love Ted....


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lancaster County, PA
    Posts
    2,316
    I get a good laugh out of Ted. He is a wild man.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    1,052
    I love his music, views on politics, his life style, but sometimes things he does or says in the field make me wonder why. Key word "sometimes"
    He is awesome in concert.
    He does crack me up. I love what he says when he burps.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    4,681
    Got my tickets to see him in Bmore on the 23rd.
    I throw atlatl at el chupacabra

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Newark, Ca
    Posts
    9,843
    Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    First shemane was asking him about what do you say to a non-hunter about killing and Ted made a quite cogent argument about "killing fields"... when you plant, you kill everything that used to live there, you move it out, kick it out, or you poison it... etc...

    Then, and I missed what he said... but he said something about chicks... and she quipped about no more "other chicks" to dispel the rumors about all his past runnin around... pretty funny.... and then she was doin some target practice... and made an observation... to women... to the effect... of "women, or girls don't rightly remember... "inches matter"... cracked me up... but I'm sick and love Ted....
    Hunters pushed for the CRP Program, or the Feds paying farmers to let their fields sit, precisely because of the loss of wildlife we had due to getting rid of the big bush and tree areas between fields. Ted is correct.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchiefransom View Post
    Hunters pushed for the CRP Program, or the Feds paying farmers to let their fields sit, precisely because of the loss of wildlife we had due to getting rid of the big bush and tree areas between fields. Ted is correct.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    4,681
    Thats one of my favorite rebuttals to peta idiots. They kill more animals by displacing them, running them over with combines, etc. than I kill in a year.
    I throw atlatl at el chupacabra

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Newark, Ca
    Posts
    9,843
    Quote Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post
    Thats one of my favorite rebuttals to peta idiots. They kill more animals by displacing them, running them over with combines, etc. than I kill in a year.
    However....................... ................the CRP program is part of farm subsidies.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Dchiefransom View Post
    However....................... ................the CRP program is part of farm subsidies.
    Ok... so what do you suggest? Do away with the CRP? Do you think that the Environmental community will reach into their pockets or will they force the farmers to do it their way? Do their way with them looking over your shoulder... and telling you how to farm your farm at the same time... or a government subsidy? There are somethings that need to be evaluated carefully, and if you're going to do away with all subsidies, the next question then how do you make it attractive and profitable to farmers to set aside the land for wildlife?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •