a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Did anyone Catch Nugent today.... Cracked me up and I only saw two small segments

Did anyone Catch Nugent today.... Cracked me up and I only saw two small segments

First shemane was asking him about what do you say to a non-hunter about killing and Ted made a quite cogent argument about "killing fields"... when you plant, you kill everything that used to live there, you move it out, kick it out, or you poison it... etc...

Then, and I missed what he said... but he said something about chicks... and she quipped about no more "other chicks" to dispel the rumors about all his past runnin around... pretty funny.... and then she was doin some target practice... and made an observation... to women... to the effect... of "women, or girls don't rightly remember... "inches matter"... cracked me up... but I'm sick and love Ted....

I get a good laugh out of Ted. He is a wild man.
    2014 Elite Energy 32-Hunting Rig
    2005 Bowtech Allegiance-Back up rig
    Carter Releases/TRU Ball/Titespot/QAD/GoldTip/BeeStinger
    WinnersChoice/SlickTrick/NAP/Blazer

I love his music, views on politics, his life style, but sometimes things he does or says in the field make me wonder why. Key word "sometimes"
    He is awesome in concert.
    He does crack me up. I love what he says when he burps.

Got my tickets to see him in Bmore on the 23rd.
    Bear truth 2 28" 66lbs
    NAP quicktune 1000
    Gold tip Nugent Sig Series
    Tru-glo 5 pin
    M100 gr. Muzzy MX-3

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    First shemane was asking him about what do you say to a non-hunter about killing and Ted made a quite cogent argument about "killing fields"... when you plant, you kill everything that used to live there, you move it out, kick it out, or you poison it... etc...

Then, and I missed what he said... but he said something about chicks... and she quipped about no more "other chicks" to dispel the rumors about all his past runnin around... pretty funny.... and then she was doin some target practice... and made an observation... to women... to the effect... of "women, or girls don't rightly remember... "inches matter"... cracked me up... but I'm sick and love Ted....
    Hunters pushed for the CRP Program, or the Feds paying farmers to let their fields sit, precisely because of the loss of wildlife we had due to getting rid of the big bush and tree areas between fields. Ted is correct.
    "Huh, dude...I think we got hit by a big boat...Hey, quit bogarting the bowl, dude...why am I wet?..." -hdracer

Staples Sucks I Use Office Depot

Quote Originally Posted by Dchiefransom View Post
    Hunters pushed for the CRP Program, or the Feds paying farmers to let their fields sit, precisely because of the loss of wildlife we had due to getting rid of the big bush and tree areas between fields. Ted is correct.

Thats one of my favorite rebuttals to peta idiots. They kill more animals by displacing them, running them over with combines, etc. than I kill in a year.
    Bear truth 2 28" 66lbs
    NAP quicktune 1000
    Gold tip Nugent Sig Series
    Tru-glo 5 pin
    M100 gr. Muzzy MX-3

Quote Originally Posted by callou2131 View Post
    Thats one of my favorite rebuttals to peta idiots. They kill more animals by displacing them, running them over with combines, etc. than I kill in a year.
    However....................... ................the CRP program is part of farm subsidies.
    "Huh, dude...I think we got hit by a big boat...Hey, quit bogarting the bowl, dude...why am I wet?..." -hdracer

Staples Sucks I Use Office Depot

Quote Originally Posted by Dchiefransom View Post
    However....................... ................the CRP program is part of farm subsidies.
    Ok... so what do you suggest? Do away with the CRP? Do you think that the Environmental community will reach into their pockets or will they force the farmers to do it their way? Do their way with them looking over your shoulder... and telling you how to farm your farm at the same time... or a government subsidy? There are somethings that need to be evaluated carefully, and if you're going to do away with all subsidies, the next question then how do you make it attractive and profitable to farmers to set aside the land for wildlife?