Thread: obama covering his tracks!

obama covering his tracks!

Seems obama is tweaking gun laws through an Executive Order. It is very apparent now that he is attempting to weasel his way out of responsibility for the Fast and Furious activities. Part of the new law would be the sale of firearms to be filtered ion Mexico. Ahh, hello! You are the one funneling guns into Mexico! More corruption from our commander in chief.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obam...new-gun-rules/

Well it is a fact that if you make it harder for Legal honest gun owners to buy guns, less legal honest people will own them thus elliminating the legal honest person from the equation, then they can focus on the illegal owners.. Makes sense to me<sarcastic tone implied>
    I have discovered there are two sides to every argument. First and foremost, is my side, then there is the side thatno reasonably intelligent,informed,sane, and self respecting person could possibly hold..Bob

I know what you mean. Would any of this ever come up if we didn't find out about them withholding info from Congress? I bet it wouldn't have.

This will only end when as a nation we realize that asking bramble bushes to lead us is a BAD thing.
    "Im a Dapper Dan man"

How is it the AG can make State by State requirements?

4 States that require ATF notification on a 2 semiauto gun sale.
    Mike, proud member of the NCWID!
    USA
    PROUD MEMBER OF OHM RESISTANCE
    AR34 RAM.5 / PSE Bow Madness 32 Extreme sights, WB rests

Quote Originally Posted by MNmike View Post

Kind of destroys that equal protection thingy doesn't it?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." - Verbal Kint in The Usual Suspects

As it is said in Lindy Wisdom's verse: "There ain't many troubles that a man can't fix with seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."

Charter Member: NCWID
    NAASP

The good thing is this is just an executive order that will hopefully only last another year and a half. Fingers crossed of course.

Tn in Dixie, Land of tha free because of tha Brave
    Quote Originally Posted by fap 1800 View Post
    The good thing is this is just an executive order that will hopefully only last another year and a half. Fingers crossed of course.
    we need to do away with dictator orders for what wever reason or what ever prez
    <EVIDENCE OF GOD><
    ......../Jesus\........
    SPEAKING HEAVENLY TOUNGES
    ICor 13:1,Acts 2:4,Mark 16:17

Quote Originally Posted by citrus View Post
    Seems obama is tweaking gun laws through an Executive Order. It is very apparent now that he is attempting to weasel his way out of responsibility for the Fast and Furious activities. Part of the new law would be the sale of firearms to be filtered ion Mexico. Ahh, hello! You are the one funneling guns into Mexico! More corruption from our commander in chief.

I don't believe O'bama is trying to cover his tracks so much as continuing his anti-2nd, anti-firearm owners agenda. This is just the next step to disarm Americans and Fast and Furious plus Gun Runner were intended to legitimize that effort. F&F and GR blew up in their faces but that's not going to stop the progressive disarmament.

O'bama and Holder have been allowing the BATFE to create more and more of their own rules to make firearm ownership so difficult that Americans will stop buying and owning them. It's the same type of process used by the city of Chicago to disarm it's LAW ABIDING citizens.

This is what happens when people elect a Chicago politician to federal office.

Quote Originally Posted by MNmike View Post

The BATFE is being allowed (and has been allowed) to make it's own rules.

The BATFE should be disbanded. Move the "explosives" group to the FBI and dump the alcohol, tobacco and firearms in my back yard. I think I can find a use for them.

ATF estimates it will generate 18,000 reports a year. ATF will retain the information and if no investigative leads have been realized after two years, it will be purged.”

The BATFE has continually been chastized by Congress and pro firearm ownership groups for NOT purging the data that they have collected on firearm sales and owners.

There is NO reason to believe that they will purge this infomation either. More lies.

What would you expect from 0bama? Defer, Deflect, Destroy.

You have to give them credit they were smart enough to not mention there disdain for guns long enough to get elected actually learning from there predecessors running for
    office yes it is always easier to rape and pillage when the sheepole have no means of defence just the way they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by middleagedmutan View Post
    You have to give them credit they were smart enough to not mention there disdain for guns long enough to get elected actually learning from there predecessors running for
    office yes it is always easier to rape and pillage when the sheepole have no means of defence just the way they want it.
    I don't give him credit at all... I blame the parasitic bunch that elected him based upon promises, promises, promises from someone who wasn't there... and in MY OPINION... when you vote on a promise of a handout, you're a parasite. When you vote on a promise to not spend my money, you're a patriot!

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    What would you expect from 0bama? Defer, Deflect, Destroy.
    Glad you are back, Brougham! You are the Majestic Warrior!

Glad you are back, Brougham! You are the Majestic Warrior!
    Yer too kind.... thank you...

Just sitting here grinning.................see I knew this man would do this at one time or another. He is not good for this country and the sooner he is voted out the better.

If one looks back, they will find many of us saying this would come about........AG Holder and Obama are a true pair.

Hunting, its what gets dinner.