Thread: Pse X-Force Treestand GX For Sale

Pse X-Force Treestand GX For Sale

2009 Pse X-Force Treestand GX For Sale,LH 50-60 LBS Limbs,Mots,Set at 28',You need mods to switch Draw length,Used last deer season,Few Blemishes on limbs from Hunting,Just Cosmetic,Comes with a Whisker Biscuit,Pse 6 Arrow quiver(Mongoose?)4 'Doinker,Cobra 3 Pin Sight,Has original strings on it but will come with brand new Confederate Buck Nasty Strings and Cables.Asking $700.00.Canadian Plus Shipping,No Trades and That is My Price,I Will not go lower,I Dont need to sell,i will keep it if i cant sell it,Thanks For Looking.GrizzlyMan1980

"The darkest souls are not those which choose to live within the hell of the abyss, but those who choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us".....

Pse X-Force Treestand GX

Here is the Bow.
    "The darkest souls are not those which choose to live within the hell of the abyss, but those who choose to break free from the abyss and move silently among us".....

Will throw in 2-3 Aramid KV'S 250 Cut at 29.5' if you want,Think i have 3 Left.

bump

$575.00 Bare bow with new Bucknasty String and Cables,Red-Blue,Confederate colours.You pay shipping.

I Will JUST KEEP IT.Thanks for the P.m's