a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Spot Hogg Sight

Quote Originally Posted by loomis77 View Post
    x Eleventy million!
    eleventy million and one. I will use nothing else. Plus they are built like tanks.

I had a right on wrapped 5 pin and liked it but got a smokin deal on a g5 4 pin but the 4th is a slide. And I absolutely love this sight just keep an open mind and try plenty of sights don't just jump on the big name bandwagon like I did. A buddy has the hogg it and its a sweet sight as well

..Hogg It Custom

(2) 0.019" Pins...

(3) 0.010" Pins...

#60 Hoyt Vector Turbo MAX-1, #60 Hoyt Alphaburner Blackout
    #45 Hoyt Ruckus, TradTech Pinnacle #43 Kaya Carbon Limbs
    Whalen's Hooker Releases & Bowfinger PRO Staffer
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ArchersP...0?feature=mhee
    http://www.youtube.com/user/realtubular?feature=mhum

Hunter Hogg it for multiple pin. Hogg father for single pin adjuster. I have shot the hunter 7 pin for years and love it. Just resently got the Hogg father and it is great. The group size of my arrows is getting smaller just because I have less clutter and don't have to guess at in between yards.

I love my real deal wrapped!
    I keep Tarantulas as my other hobby.

2011 Bowtech Assassin, 60X strings and cables, Bob Lambeth side plates, QAD ultra pro hd, 5 pin wrapped spot- hogg "real deal", Gold TIP XT hunters(5575), 100grn slick trick magnums, Limbsaver S coil stabilizer, bowrattler

Quote Originally Posted by Where's Bruce? View Post
    X a billion. Mine arrives Monday from Obsession.

XXX times the FEDERAl DEFICIT

I love my Hogg it wrapped 5 pin.

I got a tommy hogg with the large pin guard and three pins. This let me set one pin for 20, one for 30, and the bottom pin runs 40+. IMHO it's the best of both worlds, 10 yard increments out to 40, which in the woods around here is about as far as you're gonna get a shot anyway - and single pin ranging for anything beyond. Personally don't like 5 or 7 pins - my sight picture is too busy that way, but 3 pins is easy enough to manage.

Boss hogg imo. 1 pin up. I love it. Just got a couple days ago and can't wait for my dang shoulder to heal up so I can sight this bad boy in. Anxious to see how far I can get out of the dial. I am guessing 100 plus until scope hits my arrow. It has 6 inches of travel on it. Pretty impressive.

Real Deal wrapped 5pin .19s. It's 6.3 oz and very well built, I don't need third axis for how I shoot at least not yet. Good luck
    Archery legend Glenn St. Charles, thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12