a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Equalizer EQ24 Treestand

Smile Equalizer EQ24 Treestand

Offering a new, never on a tree, Equalizer EQ24 Treestand. Includes the stand, the optional safety bar/back rest, the back rest cushion, both the three position seat and the optional padded sling seat. Also has the bow holder and the treestand pouch. It comes with the backpack straps, the haul rope and the tie-down cinch strap. Again, this is a new never used stand. Selling for $500 tyd. Thanks

Have had questions concerning the price. The stand alone lists for $420, not counting all the accessories. Together they total over $500. Shipping not included. This is a new stand and not available anymore. Any questions please ask.

I think it's sold (pending payment).

Kc

Quote Originally Posted by shadowpdog View Post
    Offering a new, never on a tree, Equalizer EQ24 Treestand. Includes the stand, the optional safety bar/back rest, the back rest cushion, both the three position seat and the optional padded sling seat. Also has the bow holder and the treestand pouch. It comes with the backpack straps, the haul rope and the tie-down cinch strap. Again, this is a new never used stand. Selling for $500 tyd. Thanks
    have you sold it yet?

I've been asked about the stand. It has been sold. However, I do have the same stand only it is the smaller/standard version. Equipped identical to the EQ24. It also has never been used. I was debating on whether or not to keep it but I figured I'm getting a little to old to be climbing trees since I hunt by myself. So, anyway, if someone wants it for $425/tyd I'll let it go. Thanks, Ron

ttt

The big one is gone. May just keep the other one for now. Thanks to all.