Thread: Does that HECS camo really work?

Does that HECS camo really work?

I have seen the commerical on tv and im thinking about try it. Has anyone used it? does it really work?

Haven't tried it but I have my doubts.

the camo may help but the invisible cloaking infared blocking electromagnetic pulse stopping hoax is just that.....a hoax, a way to separate you from your money

I'm not buying it!
    hooks

[QUOTE=Backstrapz;1061482049]Haven't tried it but I have my doubts.[/QUOTE
    You could always wrap yourself with Reynolds Wrap. LOL
    "YESTERDAY IS HISTORY,
    TOMORROW A MYSTERY,
    TODAY IS A GIFT, THAT IS WHY ITS CALLED THE PRESENT"

I've got some lotion that will make you invisable for $50 an ounce
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.

Ever read the child's book "The Emperor's New Clothes"?

Quote Originally Posted by DonsHarley View Post
    I've got some lotion that will make you invisable for $50 an ounce
    Why would anyone pay for lotion when you can simply yell "Abracadabra! I'm invisible"! for free. And yelling that works just as well as hecs.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishface View Post
    Why would anyone pay for lotion when you can simply yell "Abracadabra! I'm invisible"! for free. And yelling that works just as well as hecs.
    Same reason they buy Scent Lok, marketing
    Participating in a gun buy-back program because you think that criminals have too many guns is like having yourself castrated because you think your neighbors have too many kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DonsHarley View Post
    Same reason they buy Scent Lok, marketing
    Exactly! Recent test done in Field & Stream (or Outdoor Life) showed that scent products were completely worthless in preventing or even slowing down a dog from finding a person. Same thing found by Mythbusters, and they went WAY beyond what hunters normally do. Youtube video showed the same thing about the smoker product.

Doesn't anyone use the Search feature? This nonsense has been thoroughly and repeatedly debunked in multiple threads. The best one is here:

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...highlight=hecs

Each and every time the company's President popped in to promote the product he quickly disappeared after his bogus claims were exposed, without even the slightest attempt to counter with any fact, or any kind of defense at all. And in spite of the specific claims that the "scientific research" they cite (most of it not even research of any kind), it was repeatedly demonstrated that almost none of it had ANYTHING at all to do with the claims they're making about how the product allegedly works, and what one or two things did actually relate did NOT support any of their claims. In spite of this, the HECS website continues to cite these publications as supporting evidence for their claims...and have also done so on a HECS "infomercial" that aired recently. They've also added to the front page of their website a list of what they claim are "FACTS"...which are actually nothing but baseless claims.

Even if there were any reason at all to believe that the product came even close to working as advertised (and there isn't), I wouldn't reward such blatant dishonesty by giving them my money.

Save yourself some time & a lot of money & just get a asat leafy suit. It cloaks.
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

To be honest I think that it is the most ridiculous product I ever scene. I think it ranks right up there with the Kruncher. I really cant believe that they even sold one suit.
    2011 Hoyt Carbon Element 2010 Maxxis 2012 Elite Answer
    HHA Optimizer-Lite Ultra 5519 (Hoyts Crackerized)
    QAD Ultra-Rest HDX
    Carbon Blade 8.5 stabalizer
    ACC 390 Pro Hunters / Carter RX2 release

True, but ozonics does work

I heard this guy was the primary investor.

Quote Originally Posted by trenthonda1 View Post
    I have seen the commerical on tv and im thinking about try it. Has anyone used it? does it really work?
    it only works when used with an Ozonics machine.
    2014 Bear Agenda 7
    - Spot Hogg Hogg-It Wrapped 5 Pin Sight
    - Trophy Ridge Revolution 2.0 Rest
    - Trophy Ridge 9" Static Stab /w Doinker QD
    - Trophy Ridge Arrow Cage Quiver

Quote Originally Posted by hunt123 View Post
    Exactly! Recent test done in Field & Stream (or Outdoor Life) showed that scent products were completely worthless in preventing or even slowing down a dog from finding a person. Same thing found by Mythbusters, and they went WAY beyond what hunters normally do. Youtube video showed the same thing about the smoker product.
    i agree with the carbon suit and scent elimination sprays theory because they can not fool a dogs nose. however the dog trick doesn't work to debunk the smoke theory. a dog will just follow the odor of the smoke. using the smoke method isn't for masking your odor with a different smell. it's about the chemicals in hardwood smoke preventing odor forming bacteria from growing on your clothing. can the deer smell the smoke, yes but the theory is that the deer won't be able to smell the "human" stinch caused by the bacteria because the chemical in the hardwood smoke has prevented it from growing.
    2014 Bear Agenda 7
    - Spot Hogg Hogg-It Wrapped 5 Pin Sight
    - Trophy Ridge Revolution 2.0 Rest
    - Trophy Ridge 9" Static Stab /w Doinker QD
    - Trophy Ridge Arrow Cage Quiver

Slinkard ought to sell Slinky's

Funny one is guys who wear the scent suits. Thinking it works but their head is exposed.Doh
    Everyone is gifted. Some open the package sooner.

In the event this post was worthless. Be happy I bumped up yours.

Quote Originally Posted by tmorelli View Post
    I heard this guy was the primary investor.

Hey, you making fun if my helmet !! What you can't see is special foil lining to keep the government from reading reading my mind.

I think it must work, I got some HECS pajamas and when I wear em to bed , my wife completely ignores me, just like I am invisible,
    Boomer Sooner

of course it works! didnt you see the guy on tv standing like ten feet from three deer?!?
    If its on tv it has to be real, ;-)