Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Waddell

Michael Waddell

I've read a few things on here about Michael waddell about a divorce or something anyways got me thinking I've always considered him a nice guy anyways I was just wondering if there were some more details behind this?

Whitetail Fanatic

If he is getting divorced would that mean he wasn't a nice guy??????

Quote Originally Posted by Viper69 View Post
    Nope. Im just nosey.
    Whitetail Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by viper69 View Post
    if he is getting divorced would that mean he wasn't a nice guy??????
    x2...

No where did I say he wasn't a nice guy I was just wondering why I saw some people talking about it on another thread. I wouldn't consider someone to be a "bad" person bc of a divorce I was just curious as to why
    Whitetail Fanatic

very nice guy,but after he shoot the pool things were never the same!nice guys get divorced to.

Who cares? If you want gossip turn on E! or one of those crap shows. All you need to know about Michael is he is a great advocate for our rights as hunters and gun owners. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just don't understand why it's such an intrest for people to want to know the details of somebody elses life. Send him a PM if your that interested, don't try to air his "dirty laundry" for all others to see. No one is perfect.

Dion
    If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
    AM32 APG-27"-Easton Axis 400grns-70#-285fps-Vapor Trail
    Element black out-27"-Easton Axis 400grns-70#-285fps-Vapor Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Viper69 View Post
    If your a high profile TV personality. Anything you do will be aired in the public eyes. Reputation can be tarnished quickly. Best to get the divorce first.

DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

That is the word on the street (or log road) down here.

Quote Originally Posted by flozell_a View Post
    Who cares? If you want gossip turn on E! or one of those crap shows. All you need to know about Michael is he is a great advocate for our rights as hunters and gun owners. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just don't understand why it's such an intrest for people to want to know the details of somebody elses life. Send him a PM if your that interested, don't try to air his "dirty laundry" for all others to see. No one is perfect.

Dion
    If your a high profile person on TV. Goes with territory. Its news and will be disscussed.
    DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

Turn off the oxygen channel and go shoot your bow, it will soon be archery season.
    Max-1 Elite Answer
    QAD HDX
    HHA 5519
    Stokerized
    60X

I guess this wasnot a good question im sorry to waste you guys time.
    Whitetail Fanatic

Just say the news is not good for him. The divorce does not make him a bad guy, just what it looks like he done in order for his wife to divorce him will make him look like the bad guy.
    Numbers 6:24-26
    Follow the blood trail that leads to Calvary!!!
    Team Bowtech Pro Staff, Gold Tip Pro Staff, Christian Bowhunters of GA CO-President

Quote Originally Posted by dmgiss View Post
    Just say the news is not good for him. The divorce does not make him a bad guy, just what it looks like he done in order for his wife to divorce him will make him look like the bad guy.
    I guess me and you heard the same thing!!its a shame how popularity can change a person!!
    JOHN 6:53-66 GOD Family Bowhunting
    BLACK OPS DEADEYE
    BLACK OPS D350

I get that to a point DB, but it still kind of bothers me. Personal business is personal business and I mind my own and stay out of others. Guess that's just how I was raised. I never have cared about others personal business unless they asked me for my thoughts/help. If someone wanted you to know they would tell you. Again, I am not trying to be a jerk (even though it may sound like it). My thing is if you want to talk about Michael, lets talk about how he is one of the few using his voice to fight for our rights. Anyway, I'll shut up now. lol.

Dion

[QUOTE=flozell_a;1061542734]I get that to a point DB, but it still kind of bothers me. Personal business is personal business and I mind my own and stay out of others. Guess that's just how I was raised. I never have cared about others personal business unless they asked me for my thoughts/help. If someone wanted you to know they would tell you. Again, I am not trying to be a jerk (even though it may sound like it). My thing is if you want to talk about Michael, lets talk about how he is one of the few using his voice to fight for our rights. Anyway, I'll shut up now. lol.

Myself I have always been a big fan of Waddel. I feel alot of these guys should be role models in the field and off. Lots of young kids look up to them. Believe the same for Politicians, Atheletes and Preachers. No ones perfect and we all make mistakes but were not a TV personality which certianly put the public imige out there for all to see in todays world. Tiger Woods is a prime example.
    DB

he is a person just like you and me. life throws you a curve ball from time to time. i went through the big D myself. one of the best things that has ever happend to me.
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter http://www.athensarchery.com/home 2012 Athens Recluse-----2013 Athens Judgement
    Perfection Turkey Calls ProStaff
    Straight N Arrow Staff www.snaarchery.com
    bcbowdesigns.com, Trinity Archery Field Staff---- Hamskea Archery Shooting Staff

This thread needs to be shut down, like 30 minutes ago. Its none of anyone on here's G.D business and to leave the doors open to speculation and hearsay is total horse S***!!
    I tend to think of LUCK as the point at which preparation meets opportunity.
    You can learn more about hunting deer with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life - Fred Bear

Quote Originally Posted by flozell_a View Post
    I get that to a point DB, but it still kind of bothers me. Personal business is personal business and I mind my own and stay out of others. Guess that's just how I was raised. I never have cared about others personal business unless they asked me for my thoughts/help. If someone wanted you to know they would tell you. Again, I am not trying to be a jerk (even though it may sound like it). My thing is if you want to talk about Michael, lets talk about how he is one of the few using his voice to fight for our rights. Anyway, I'll shut up now. lol.

Dion
    Well he is a proffesional hunter, tv celebrity etc. So what your saying is we shouldn't have talked about tiger woods for his divorce either? That was pretty popular and a lot of people wanted to know the details that's kinda the price you pay for being famous imo. But anyways I was just curious didn't mean to bother anyone by it but like I said I read about it on this website. Sorry again for the question I wasn't trying to start anything.
    Whitetail Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gabowguy23 View Post
    i guess me and you heard the same thing!!its a shame how popularity can change a person!!
    "YESTERDAY IS HISTORY,
    TOMORROW A MYSTERY,
    TODAY IS A GIFT, THAT IS WHY ITS CALLED THE PRESENT"

There was another thread just like this earlier this year. Honestly, it is none of my business to know about his private life. I love his shows and wish the best for him in his personal life.
    "His arrow will flash like lightning." Zechariah 9:14
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30, CBE Tek Hybrid sight, QAD Ultra Rest HDX, Injexion Arrows & Blazers, QAD Exodus broadheads, TightSpot quiver, Stokerized SS1 stabilizer, Spot Hogg Wiseguy release, Zeiss Conquest HD binocs, Leica 1000R rangefinder, Kifaru Timberline 2 pack, Bark River Gunny Hunter blade, Kuiu clothing, Lowa Cevedale boots

Please close this thread. The way i see it, since Michael is a member at AT, this thread is here for half the people to bash him. Isn't that against the AT rules?

He puts his buisness out there with his 200,000 sponsers,comercials and shows that air 24/7!!
    JOHN 6:53-66 GOD Family Bowhunting
    BLACK OPS DEADEYE
    BLACK OPS D350

Lynyrd Skynyrd says it best.
    "Well, every time that I come homeNobody wants to let me be
    It seems that all the friends I've got
    Just got to come interrogate me
    I appreciate your feelings
    And I don't want to pass you by
    But I don't ask you 'bout your business
    Don't ask me about mine
    So don't ask me no questions
    And I won't tell you no lies
    So don't ask me 'bout my business
    And I won't tell you goodbye
    Well, what's your favorite color
    And do you dig the brothers, is drivin' me up a wall
    And everytime I think I can sleep
    Some fool has got to call
    Well, don't you think that when I come home
    I just want a little piece of mind?
    If you want to talk about the business
    Buddy you're just wasting time
    Well it's true I love the money
    And I love my brand new car
    I like drinkin' the best of whiskey
    And playin' in a honk-tonk bar
    But when I come off the road
    I just gotta have my time
    'Cause I got to find a break in this action
    Or else I'm gonna lose my mind"

DB, I agree. People in the public eye SHOULD create a good image. This is not always the case though. Look at all the pro atheletes. Its almost ridiculous how some of them act. But I completely agree with you, if your on TV like any of them people will be watching.

Dion

Quote Originally Posted by BowTechTony View Post
    This thread needs to be shut down, like 30 minutes ago. Its none of anyone on here's G.D business and to leave the doors open to speculation and hearsay is total horse S***!!
    Thats where your wrong. He a celebrity and it goes with being a celebrity. If it not disscussed here it will be on another forum.

Wouldnt matter if it was any other high profile TV celebrity.

So you think the world should not have disscussed Tiger Woods either? Spnsors darn sure care.
    DB

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast