Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Waddell

as many smoking hot single women that show up to see him at outdoor shows, id have never gotten married in the first place.

Only ever borrow money if someone else is paying it off for you! Do you know what this means?

This is none of our business. If he takes a bad/unethical shot on camera and we see it on tv, then we have something to talk about. His private life is (his) private life.

South Hadley, Massachusetts, United States
    Hey... I've been divorced twice.. does that make me a bad guy?? I don't think so... people that trashed him over this need to go get a life or shoot more... Things happen.... We need to respect the mans personal life as his own, out of bounds for us and just look at him as a TV hunter...
    Shoot the buck first, then find out what he will really score.....

Ill close the thread just so everyone knows I just turned 18 last week. I've been watching Michael since I was 10when I first went deer hunting he is my favorite hunter and his shows are my favorite. I didn't mean to offend anyone especially Michael himself. I don't understand why everyone got so upset but if others know it must not be too private. But anyways sorry once more we can get back to archery now. Sorry again.
    Whitetail Fanatic

Nevermind I don't know how will a moderator please close this for me?
    Whitetail Fanatic

Divorce is as common as catching a cold. Why is anyone concerned? It's his and his wife's issue. Let them deal with it.

Wadde's personal life is just that, personal...No need for him to get on here and tell everyone what goes on behind closed doors and no need for those who might know things, or think they know things, to tell it to the world either. I know the story behind it and have known it for a long time now but I'm not blasting it all over AT.
    Michael is good for our sport and a heck of a guy...People should appreciate what he does insted of trying to dig up dirt & hate on him all the time.
    John's Customs Pro Staff Manager
    ASAT Camo Hunting Staff

I bet he got caught sending a PM to the Playboy thread chick on here!!!
    Monsters Inc. BBSK Life Time Member

WE BADDDDD

I saw on another site he was doing some....Bone Collecting over at Nicks house and got caught, that was about 2 months ago. If you can't do the time don't do the crime..

Okay so what did he do, did he hunt at Hadley Creek or something?

Quote Originally Posted by barefooter19 View Post
    I saw on another site he was doing some....Bone Collecting over at Nicks house and got caught, that was about 2 months ago. If you can't do the time don't do the crime..
    haha. Lighten up people, he is not gona ask you to be on his show if you defend him here.

He is on his second marriage, maybe that is what the OP was referring to. Oh God, now I'm doing it
    Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by AuNate View Post
    haha. Lighten up people, he is not gona ask you to be on his show if you defend him here.
    and I don't think anyone is looking for that. I just can't stand people who spread rumors, and get joy out of talking about other people. No matter if they're famous or not.

And to the OP, I don't think you started this thread for that reason, but people will take the opportunity to bash other peopel out of jealousy all the time.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by barefooter19 View Post
    Bone Collecting at nicks house....that's funny!!!!!..............It might be a new story, but it's actually a few months old....it's been on other sites and a few reliable sources in the industry haven't been too tight lipped about it...lol

Tiger has had his issues
    Look at the 2009 US Open winner Lucas Glover.....he got caught bangin the Nike Tour Rep...now he got divorced...some guys aren't mature enough to handle a TRUE marriage until there much older.

it's really waddell and his wifes business and nobody else's. Very unfortunate for kids and his wife....No one really ever wants a family to break up.

The good thing is Waddell can afford it

....dirty dog always will have fleas!!!!!
    "There's a good chance you don't like me. There's an even better chance that I don't care."

Quote Originally Posted by bsites9 View Post
    and I don't think anyone is looking for that. I just can't stand people who spread rumors, and get joy out of talking about other people. No matter if they're famous or not.

And to the OP, I don't think you started this thread for that reason, but people will take the opportunity to bash other peopel out of jealousy all the time.
    No I didn't start this thread to "spread rumors" or talk bad about the man I was just curious as to what he got into I didn't know if it was something serious I guess I understand when people tell me to mind my own business but I thought this was old news and I was missing out on what happened to him. Its kind of like when your a kid and your favorite pro athlete got into something your going to want to know. I don't care that he's getting divorced I just didn't know if he had done something wrong which was what I was thinking but I guess from everyones responses its none of my business and im ok with that I don't consider myself an adult but some of the responses kind of shocked me for grown men I have pmed a moderator to close it so no need for more discussion I apologize for the thread once more.
    Whitetail Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bow_only_n_ky View Post
    This is none of our business. If he takes a bad/unethical shot on camera and we see it on tv, then we have something to talk about. His private life is (his) private life.
    Sorry, but it isn't his private life anymore. When will people realize as soon as you start putting yourself out there for the public to see like many people do, you lose your personal life, it just comes with the business, it's a shame but that's just how it is.. Tiger is the best example. Why did he have to apologize to the public (you and Me) on t.v if it wasn't any of our business?. Charles Barkley apologized on tnt for getting a dui, it wasn't anybody' business but again it is because of who he is. Just the way it is.........
    Diamond Deadeye
    Gold tip Pro hunters
    Swhacker

Quote Originally Posted by Gary in Ohio View Post
    Okay so what did he do, did he hunt at Hadley Creek or something?
    with a Rage head?

He cheated on his wife with t bone, divorces usualy happen when one does stuff like this.

if you google it, i just did, surprisingly there is enough info floating around
    you will find out some of the truth......
    then you can make a judgement of him.....
    It just confirms why i like David Blanton and Huntley Ritter

Integrity and Character....it defines a man!
    "There's a good chance you don't like me. There's an even better chance that I don't care."

Integrity / Charactrer......doing the right thing when no one is looking!

Quote Originally Posted by RT1 View Post
    if you google it, i just did, surprisingly there is enough info floating around
    you will find out some of the truth......
    then you can make a judgement of him.....
    It just confirms why i like David Blanton and Huntley Ritter

Integrity and Character....it defines a man!
    Very well said!
    DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Thats where your wrong. He a celebrity and it goes with being a celebrity. If it not disscussed here it will be on another forum.

Wouldnt matter if it was any other high profile TV celebrity.

So you think the world should not have disscussed Tiger Woods either? Spnsors darn sure care.
    DB
    Quote Originally Posted by mmyers View Post
    Sorry, but it isn't his private life anymore. When will people realize as soon as you start putting yourself out there for the public to see like many people do, you lose your personal life, it just comes with the business, it's a shame but that's just how it is.. Tiger is the best example. Why did he have to apologize to the public (you and Me) on t.v if it wasn't any of our business?. Charles Barkley apologized on tnt for getting a dui, it wasn't anybody' business but again it is because of who he is. Just the way it is.........
    I totally disagree with this. If you`re so caught up in what "celebrities" do in their private lives, then you have a problem of your own. If you`re paying to watch Tiger Woods play a round of golf, or watch a Michael Waddell video then they owe you the very best they have to offer. That`s it. Their ethics in their personal lives is none of our business. If you are concerned enough with a "celebrity" that you are offended by their transgressions then you seriously need to get a life of your own.
    Archerytalk=talking about archery. Is that so hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by mmyers View Post
    You're wrong. We as fans CHOOSE to speculate and bad mouth someone for what they do OFF THE AIR, but we wouldn't have to. When he does something of question on camera, then we have the right to judge, but not until. What he, or anyone else does in their private life, short of breaking the law, is none of our business.

If all he showed on TV was his hunting and outdooor stuff than i would say no, it shouldn't be discussed. I have seen a couple of shows that bring you into his personal life so for me I believe that makes it a legitimate discussion.

That being said I have nothing to say about it one way or another but I am not about to say others shouldn't discuss it if they want to. I don't care because it does not affect me. I hope whatever happens it works out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by hunt365 View Post
    He cheated on his wife with t bone, divorces usualy happen when one does stuff like this.
    So he cheated on his wife and hooked up with T-Bone?? LOL
    I heard about this 2 months ago...I also heard that his wife owns the rights to Bone collector. So she has lawyers working on it now so she can "Lay the hammer Down:"!
    11' Z7 Xtreme 3D Bow??? TBD!!
    "The real Cherokee Indian outlaw"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast