Thread: Ideas for senior pictures with my bow!!!

Ideas for senior pictures with my bow!!!

I'm having a consultation for my senior pictures this afternoon and I am planning on getting pics with my bow. I'm a bow hunter, so I'm planning on having camo garb on, so keep that in mind. Throw me some ideas!

How about, all camoed out like your in the middle of a hunt, but with the graduation hat on and tasselss hanging down?
    Or, all spiffied up in very formal stuff, but with camo face paint and your bow in your hand?

Having your senior photo taken with a weapon in your hands might be frowned upon and get your picture banned from the yearbook and it might land you in some trouble too. There's a whole controversy about pictures of students holding shotguns, bows, etc. while engaged in the sport they love, being posted in yearbooks that have led to suspension and expulsion, due to the school's "zero-tolerance" policies.

Quote Originally Posted by L.I.Archer View Post
    Having your senior photo taken with a weapon in your hands might be frowned upon and get your picture banned from the yearbook and it might land you in some trouble too. There's a whole controversy about pictures of students holding shotguns, bows, etc. while engaged in the sport they love, being posted in yearbooks that have led to suspension and expulsion, due to the school's "zero-tolerance" policies.
    Never thought of that, and its unfortunate!
    Wasnt long ago, I went to school in my 68' Chevy truck,
    with a 12 guage and a 30-30 in the back window.
    Cant do that anymore.
    Im sure if the pictures with the bow are only for her to hand out there shouldnt be a problem.

Take the picture leaning on the hood of that 68',I would think that would be a cool pic.
    Repeat your process,Concentrate then follow through!

Here is just one of many of my sons senior pics
    dustin bow pic.jpg
    PSE Source TT Smackdown Pro, B-Stinger,GT 55/75 Arrows, HHA OL-5519 Muzzy Trocar Broadheads, JBK Strings

phoenix5724 Guest
    any way you do it will be bad ass for sure! I like the ideas integrating the camo and gown. As for it being frowned upon, get a separate set for the yearbook and keep the bow ones for yourself and your family/friends. I think it's pretty cool. I got a senior picture with my shot gun at the time, nothing fancy but it holds a memory for me.

*edit- the pictures you have in your av and profile are pretty cool, maybe try to integrate the outdoors too!

[QUOTE=BlacktailBryan;106154460 3]Never thought of that, and its unfortunate!
    Wasnt long ago, I went to school in my 68' Chevy truck,
    with a 12 guage and a 30-30 in the back window.
    Cant do that anymore.
    yeah! and you could leave the widow down. can't do that anymore either.