Thread: Bear Archery - Dual String Suppressors?

Bear Archery - Dual String Suppressors?

It seems that Bear Archery bows are the only ones with dual string stops/suppressors on both the top and bottom of the riser. Do you think there is any benefit or does one lower stop work just as well. Does Bear have a patent on that particular design or no?

Thanks!
    2012 Bowtech Assassin | 55 lb - 27.5"
    Black QAD Ultra Rest HDx
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CX Terminator Select 4560s - 28" - 410gr

i have the Bear Attack (2011 model) and i love the design and figure of the bow. i like things that are different and they have for sure made that happen. i LOVE the two string stops, 1 on top and 1 on bottom, and they work really well IMO. they do wear down BUT if you email Bear Customer Service, they will get back within 1-2 days and they will have new stops coming to ue door the next day. i love my Bear, their customer service, and the string stops
    SHADOWED BEAR ATTACK BOW=BEMAN ICS HUNTER ARROWS 4 FLETCHED W/BLAZERS=TROPHY RIDGE REVOLUTION FALL AWAY=SLICK TRICK GRIZZTRICK 2=BLACKGOLD 4 PIN FLASHPOINT=ONESTRINGER CUSTOM WRAPS=BUCKNASTY CUSTOM ROYAL BLUE, WHITE, & BLACK STRING

I think they did patent it. It does make a lot of difference in noise and vibration, and they work well. A lot of people just think they are ugly (I dont for the record, I shot a Bear until this year).

Quote Originally Posted by jordantoney8 View Post
    i have the Bear Attack (2011 model) and i love the design and figure of the bow. i like things that are different and they have for sure made that happen. i LOVE the two string stops, 1 on top and 1 on bottom, and they work really well IMO. they do wear down BUT if you email Bear Customer Service, they will get back within 1-2 days and they will have new stops coming to ue door the next day. i love my Bear, their customer service, and the string stops
    X's 2! I e-mailed a guy at Bear I liked to deal with about my stoppers getting wore out, and he sent me like 12 for nothing.

Thanks for the info...
    2012 Bowtech Assassin | 55 lb - 27.5"
    Black QAD Ultra Rest HDx
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    CX Terminator Select 4560s - 28" - 410gr

You guys have had better luck than me.
    What email addy are you using. I have emailed bearcustomercare@beararcherypr oducts.com about my string stops twice with no answer?? My upper stop doest even catch the string.