a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: New traditional equipment comming to NE WI.

New traditional equipment comming to NE WI.

I have been doing some investigating and talking with alot of guys lately and made the decision to enter into the traditional market since guys in WI have no place to go and get quality trad gear! Trophy Hunters Supply is located in NE WI (Seymour- just west of Green Bay) and we will carry the "nicer" things for those wanting to use the best you can't find at your local box store or Pro shop. We are going to carry Robertson Styk bows along with several kinds of cedar arrows and leather works from Steve Catts Leather Smith (you got to see that guys back quivers!). I hope to have things trickling in in a week or two so feel free to contact us as we would love to see if there is anything anyone in the area would like to see us carry. If you goto http://tradout.com you can see a few of the bows we have comming in, enter J125 and K208 in the search box to see a couple of the recurves we will have arriving next week!

TROPHY HUNTERS SUPPLY LLC
    Authorized Dealer of: Elite Archery.. PSE..ONEIDA EAGLE.. Xpedition..& OBSESSION Bows- Ten Point.. Scorpyd..& Barnett crossbows-AXT-Carbon Express-Rage-QAD-Tru Fire-Stokerized, KTech Stabilizers-HHA..CBE..& Trijicon Sights- we have many more products, please call! www.trophyhunterssupply.com text to 920-562-0099 sales@trophyhunterssupply.com CALL/TEXT OR EMAIL US FOR FAST REPLIES!! Store number 920-833-BOWS (2697)

Where are you guys in Seymour? There is a pretty bit trad community in the area and Whippenstick Bows are built just up the steet by Pulaski!

We are 1 mile north of seymour and a half mile west of hwy 55 just off Tubbs road on Woodland drive. We sponsor the Toad Creek archers non profit club just up the road at the Birch Bar and they have several trad shooters over there I have seen. I believe Oconto Bowmens club has a bunch also?
    Authorized Dealer of: Elite Archery.. PSE..ONEIDA EAGLE.. Xpedition..& OBSESSION Bows- Ten Point.. Scorpyd..& Barnett crossbows-AXT-Carbon Express-Rage-QAD-Tru Fire-Stokerized, KTech Stabilizers-HHA..CBE..& Trijicon Sights- we have many more products, please call! www.trophyhunterssupply.com text to 920-562-0099 sales@trophyhunterssupply.com CALL/TEXT OR EMAIL US FOR FAST REPLIES!! Store number 920-833-BOWS (2697)

Quote Originally Posted by marc weier View Post
    Where are you guys in Seymour? There is a pretty bit trad community in the area and Whippenstick Bows are built just up the steet by Pulaski!
    I talked with Ken today, what a super guy, he maybe putting some Whippenstick's in my shop we just got to work out some details!

That's very cool. I hope your endeavor works out. Next time I'm up in the area I'll have to stop by.

And, you won't go wrong with the Whippensticks. Ken is a fantastic bowyer and working with him is always a pleasure. I just picked up an Inferno this last weekend and it is amazing. Just like the my Whippenstick longbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Shooter View Post
    That's very cool. I hope your endeavor works out. Next time I'm up in the area I'll have to stop by.

And, you won't go wrong with the Whippensticks. Ken is a fantastic bowyer and working with him is always a pleasure. I just picked up an Inferno this last weekend and it is amazing. Just like the my Whippenstick longbows.
    I'm going to keep my Elite and HCA bow lines but i want to have other things available that other shops don't. There is probably a reason other shops don't carry this stuff and i don't care if it sits around awhile, i want something for everyone that walks in........and for myself lol! I don't do mainstream products everyone else does, reason why i sell Elite bows, Zen Ray Binos, Hunting Pods and Tuff Blinds etc...I think the traditional line will work out just as well with quality items. Steve's quivers range from $135-$195 im stocking along with crested selected cedar shafts around $110/dzn and recurves in the $400-$1200 price range so it won't be a stop for the beginner on a budget.

Wow the Robertson Stykbows arrived today and are they shooters! That 3/16'' beyond center cut riser sure made a big difference in my arrow flight and the bow is a pleasure to draw and shoot.

Have stuff trickling in for those wanting to see some nice trad equipment. New and used bows from Whippenstick, Robertson and Black Widow to name a few and leather stuff from American Leathers and the Hide Handler Leathersmith (gloves, cases, armguards and back quivers) plus Brian Ferguson's cedar arrows are on their way!