Thread: Cabelas Standard 3D Deer Target

Cabelas Standard 3D Deer Target

Does anyone own and/or use a Cabelas Standard 3D deer target? They are on sale right now for $89.99 and I like the price. It is just for my personal use and the last 3D I had lasted me 10 years; I use my spot target most of the time. But, before I drop $90 on one I'd like to know its not total junk.

Does anyone know who makes that target for them? Looks a lot like a Delta.
    Prov 16:3 "Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed."

Looks a lot like the target I used to have called "the riverbottom buck". Served the purpose well for what I used it. I'm not anywhere near an everyday shooter though, so that probably plays a big part. I now have "The shooter buck", which is $74 at cabelas. Again, serves the purpose well.

Quote Originally Posted by bsites9 View Post
    Looks a lot like the target I used to have called "the riverbottom buck". Served the purpose well for what I used it. I'm not anywhere near an everyday shooter though, so that probably plays a big part. I now have "The shooter buck", which is $74 at cabelas. Again, serves the purpose well.
    I'm not an everyday shooter either, at least not at a 3D target. good info on the "Shooter Buck", I am all about saving a few $$$ when I can.
    Prov 16:3 "Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed."

i'm with ya on saving some money. taken care of, that $75 target will last a good long while.

BPS has the shooter buck on sale this month for $69.
    Welcome to My World <----------------(((((