Thread: Hoyt Easton USA Rambo Compound Bow NEED TO SELL ASAP

Hoyt Easton USA Rambo Compound Bow NEED TO SELL ASAP

I have a Hoyt Easton USA Rambo Compound Bow. I need to get rid of ASAP, it's got the Hoyt/Easton USA Written on one limb and RAMBO on the other.. Is Camo in color and actually works great and is in great condition!

Please let me know if interested, will consider any offers that arent a slap in the face! I can post pictures at request.

Thank you

this may be interesting to see, but here is rule 14
    any pics?

14) A price MUST be posted in all threads…no make offer style threads.
    Bowtech Experience 30" 70lb, lots of arrows, some broadheads (100gr Ti Atom, Montec, ST, etc...), a gun or two, whatever works

Sorry, Wasn't aware of that, I was referred to here by an archery store, and I just quickly came up here, I just need to sell it ASAP.. But I was looking for somewhere in the 70 dollar range. I have attatched pictures, and other then the sticker missing the yt half, the bow is in great condition. Draw weight is set at 45, and can go from 55-70#. Draw Length can be set from 29"-31" and has a two pin sight attatched to it.
    bowleftside.jpgbowrightside.jpgbowRambologo.jpgbowhoytlogo.jpg

I also have this bow, and am looking to sell, however I don't know how much it's worth.
    I'm sorry to say, mine is in slightly better condition than this one, and also has two green tarantula's on the string

what draw length on your bow

I'm really not sure to be honest (if you're talking to me). It's at my dad's house so I will have to go back and find out.
    Mainly want to find out how much it's worth as I don't really use it at all and I am trying to raise funds for University.

FWIW- the risers in these bows are what is of value. Guys make the risers into a real nice recurve, They call the transformation a WARF. Offer to take it apart and put it on the Traditional bows forum for warfing. IMHO $70 isnt all that unreasonable, plus you will have less shipping charges and hassles.

I forgot I posted this. I actually have added a stabilizer and a two pin crosshair sight that has neon orange and green pins. Still trying to sell it. I really need to sell it ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bng005 View Post
    I forgot I posted this. I actually have added a stabilizer and a two pin crosshair sight that has neon orange and green pins. Still trying to sell it. I really need to sell it ASAP.
    contact me directly at : SolidSnake1973@hotmail.com

I could be interested

Quote Originally Posted by moonbunny View Post
    I also have this bow, and am looking to sell, however I don't know how much it's worth.
    I'm sorry to say, mine is in slightly better condition than this one, and also has two green tarantula's on the string
    contact me directly at : SolidSnake1973@hotmail.com

I could be interested

Quote Originally Posted by moonbunny View Post
    Talk about Rude