Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: so its out scent lok clothing does not work

so its out scent lok clothing does not work

i think its funny how scent lok clothing doent even work its out so how are they gonna sell stuff that doesnt work im not a hater or troilling by know mean own some scen lok stuff my self but think its funny how they were false advertising wish i would of new that last year what do yall think

I think punctuation. That was confusing! I've never believed in the stuff. Over priced and another way for these companies to take our money.
    - Quest Smoke @ 70lbs & 28inches - HHA 5519 - Rip cord code red - B-Stinger sport hunter Xtreme - Harvest Time HT-2's 350's - Nockturnals - ProLine Strings - Rage/Slick Trick Mags -

They'll make it just fine. Every product out relies on false advertising. Example, how many here that wear Axe have ever flat backed a blind date on a restaurant table and her leave with the imprint of her plate and silverware on her back ??? But yet they are still around...... I had some Air Jordans back in the day, didn't do crap for my jumping ability....... Still around, it goes on and on.

Come on, all you need is a Mathews bow and some sent lok you will be the best bowhunter out there ....

Kinda funny that during the lawsuit both sides proved scientifically that Scent Loks clothing works as advertised.

Scent Lok now has a conventional line of hunting clothing to help with lost sales. [NATIVE SPEICIES} Also see that scent lok and scent sheild have a disclaimer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sprague103 View Post
    i think its funny how scent lok clothing doent even work its out so how are they gonna sell stuff that doesnt work im not a hater or troilling by know mean own some scen lok stuff my self but think its funny how they were false advertising wish i would of new that last year what do yall think
    Obviously HOOKED ON PHONICS doesn't work so well either, but I'm sure they're still selling strong as well.

Quote Originally Posted by number17 View Post
    obviously hooked on phonics doesn't work so well either, but i'm sure they're still selling strong as well.
    ouch!!!

Quote Originally Posted by number17 View Post
    obviously hooked on phonics doesn't work so well either, but i'm sure they're still selling strong as well.
    outstanding
    TRICKS ROCK

My head hurts...

stationed in Biloxi, MS, from Minocqua, WI
    I knew before that scent lok wasn't going to be able to eliminate any more odors than walmart brand camo, but the scentlok stuff is really comfortable so that's why I would buy it.
    CM2(scw) USN NMCB 74
    2010 PSE omen 28/60, BG ascent 3 pin surge head, LD, anchor sight, cx piledriver hunter .350 w/ fobs,trufire edge 4 ,tightspot, muzzy
    Team Whack 'Em & Stack 'Em Hunting Staff **chief squaw stealer aka the resident bouncer ***

Yep, your educators would be embarrassed by your sentence structure. This topic has already been discussed and the lawsuit was overturned.

Here is the link....read the fourth paragraph.

http://learn.deeranddeerhunting.com/...ase-overturned

Quote Originally Posted by jporter1 View Post
    They'll make it just fine. Every product out relies on false advertising. Example, how many here that wear Axe have ever flat backed a blind date on a restaurant table and her leave with the imprint of her plate and silverware on her back ??? But yet they are still around...... I had some Air Jordans back in the day, didn't do crap for my jumping ability....... Still around, it goes on and on.
    This my friend is probably the greatest 43rd post of all time. Flat backed lol classic.
    ELITE ARCHERY E35 SLOW,UGLY, CAM LEANING KILLING MACHINE!!
    JOHNS CUSTOM ARCHERY PRO STAFF
    BLACK EAGLE ARROWS FIELD STAFF!!
    TEAM WHACK'EM&STACK'EM VP!! LAYING THE PIMPSLAP ON CRITTERS 20 YRS STRONG!

You're right!!! It does not work, if YOU don't follow all of the scent control steps. You are absolutely right, before bashing a product make sure you did everything on you're part. Funny how those of us who actualy are hardcore about scent control have positive results. Also they are extremely comfortable, they keep you warm and dry. And it will even make an ammy look Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Number17 View Post
    Obviously HOOKED ON PHONICS doesn't work so well either, but I'm sure they're still selling strong as well.
    ...thats one helluva a run on sentence "aint it" ?!

Glad I never fell for that stuff though too...great idea in theory though.
    2013 Bowtech CPXL Black Ops 60#, Sword sights, Limbdriver, Victory VX-22HV, carter ember
    2013 Bowtech CPX 70#, Sword sights, Limbdriver Pro V, Axis N fused 340, Magnus buzzcut 100s, carter ember.

I bought a couple PSE videos "A Cowboy in Africa 1&2" where the archery pro brought this new Scent Lok clothing with him. They went to a watering hole, and game would come in, spook, and run away. The guy passes out the Scent Loks and all of them, sitting in the blind, are covered head to toe. Now the game starts coming in. Warthogs are rolling in the mud in front of the blind. Animal after animal go down. I went down to Thompson's Sporting goods and tried on a set. I got everything on, looked at Mack the salesman and ripped one. I looked at him and said "I can still smell it." He said it was intended to help with body odor. It wasn't designed to trap all odors. I wasn't impressed. I have bought some, and know that it couldn't hurt. I have friends that swear by it. I'll wager you it does make more successful hunters. If you're out buying Scent Loks, you're obviously becoming scent conscious. I wash all my clothes in scent free soap. I shower in scent free soap. I use scent free deodorant. I crunch on peppermints. I wear rubber boots. I use Earth scent cover scent wafers... I wear Scent Loks. Part of a package. It all helps if you can't get downwind.

Spelling and grammar errors should not
    be pointed out!!

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    be pointed out!!
    I would agree if it's a simple mis-spelling or typo. In the case of the OP I think it's valid as his post is nearly unintelligible.
    ______________________________ _________

In the land of the blind the man with one eye is king.

I definitely thinks it's a gimmick. I remember the 1st commercials. "forget the wind, just hunt". What a crock.

Whats funny to me is how the guys who love it always spout off how comfortable it is. Seriously? I guess if you spend $300 on some a magical suit you would have to justify it somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by rodney482 View Post
    be pointed out!!
    grammer and spelling police...amazing. Wonder if they are the same ones to point the ethics police.

Anyhow, never got into the scent control clothing.

Its rude to correct spelling and grammar on here and is againest the rules as Rodney stated...

I have never put faith in Scent clothing. Just soap...loll

Quote Originally Posted by 22lyons View Post
    grammer and spelling police...amazing. Wonder if they are the same ones to point the ethics police.

Anyhow, never got into the scent control clothing.
    Grammar
    ______________________________ _________

In the land of the blind the man with one eye is king.

I really like it it is comfortable and well made if it dont block my sent who cares really i dont i just really like there patterns and lightweight easily packable camo works great and ive had a lot of deer around me while hunting in my sent lok

Pretty ridiculous to read something that bad isn't it?
    '05 Ultratec / Tradtech Pinnacle II
    GoldTip XT 5575 / G5 Tekan II / Tru-ball S-n-S / Kwikee
    Copper John / Fuse Axium

Scent lok works with a team of other scent elimination products. If you dont do the religious wash down of both body and camo its like having a quarter back with no offensive line. It simply wont work or be fairly inneffective.
    I am a scent freak. I do the whole nine yards with Scent Lok and Dead Down Wind products. If it doesn't work... than how the heck have I killed more deer after using it than I did before it? And not to mention that the last bow buck (3 year old) I killed was downwind of me.
    Im a firm believer that it does work, but it must be used with a team of other scent control products. Also, it is comfortable. And no its not just cuz its expensive. Sometimes I think people justify bashing people who buy high end products simply because they are jealous they cannot afford it or they are too lazy to use the stuff right.
    My 2 cents.
    Tim

what......
    My Gear: A bow, some arrows, and some accesories...all of which I probably spent way too much money for.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast