Thread: I Need Some Help With My Wildview...

I Need Some Help With My Wildview...

I recently bought a used Wildview Extreme 2 off ebay as a feeder cam and I cannot figure out how to set the date and time.

I downloaded the manual and followed the steps but I still could not get it.It says to turn camera on and hold set button for 2 seconds and date should blink and use the up/down buttons to set but when I hold the button down it changes then says ESC If I hit up or down it says D-ALL then I hit up again and it says DONE.I cannot figure it out.

I hope someone here can help me through this cause right now im getting frustrated.

ttt can somebody with a wildview help me?This is driving me nuts

I believe you must have a sd card install first. Otherwise without card you are deleting internal memory. Hope this helps.

Was just messing with mine you do not need sd card installed, I would just hold set button down until time would start flashing

I currently have 5 Xtreme 4 and 5 cams. Like kx5 said you have to hold the set button down and the date and time will start blinking.
    I did have the same thing happen a few times over the last 4 years with the ESC showing up. You either need to change your batteries or atleast take them out and put them back in and try again. ( sometimes I had to repeat the process) That should take care of it. Pike

I'll keep trying it.I just put brand new batteries in and it still says ESC.I have a 2gb sd card in it as well.......

Did you test your batteries? If you did and there good then there is probably an issue with your lcd display. The only time that ever happened to me with my wildviews is when one of my xtreme 4's got infested with ants and laid eggs, the cam worked fine but I could no longer set the date and time. Wildview replaced it with no questions asked but it did take them 4-5 weeks to send me a new cam. Pike

I have had the same thing with mine. I had to replace the batteries. Now I am having an issues with it not taking any pictures. I am noticing that it is particular witht he batteries that it uses. I was using Duracell and then tried Radio Shack. Duracell got me 83 pictures while the Radio shack got me nothing. I have 3 wildview cams and each 1 is presenting itself with a new problem. Anybody else having issues?

Now my camera won't even turn on. anyone else have that issue?