Thread: Limb Problem on a Bear Carnage

Limb Problem on a Bear Carnage

I am considring a Bear Carnage but I heard from one of the shops I go to that they are having problems with limb breakage. Anyone out there experiencing this?

my dad has one and he has not had any issues
    Chelsey Day
    Michigan
    Trophy Blend Youth Staff Shooter
    Mission Craze by Mathews

I shoot a truth 2 and never had any problems but i could see why they would have problems. i would see more limbs slipping out when they are about half backed out or more rather than breaking especially if they use the same limb pocket as the truth 2.

I have had no problems with mine.

Is that shop a Bear dealer? If not they may just be trying to put you into one of their bows. This is the first I have heard of any limb problems on a Carnage. If there was a serious problem with the limbs I'm sure we would have heard more about it by now.
    PantherCreekBowhunters.com

no problems even with someone accidentally dry firing it.. great bow
    2011 Bear Anarchy Shadow Edition : 66lbs, 29"
    GoldTip Velocity Arrows, NAP Apache Stabilizer, Trophy Ridge React Sight, Trophy Ridge Revolution Arrow Rest

Bear Limbs

Bear is one of the few companies that has a good track record on their limbs; even in the day of the 'WHITETAIL 2" did anyone hear of limbs breaking that much; don't know the shop that you are hearing this from but I believe that they may not know what they are talking about.

I got one a few months ago and have at least 1,000 shots or more through it with no problems. I would think the only problems with limb breakage would come from someone trying to press it in a press that is not approved by bear or approved for beyond parallel bow limbs.