Thread: Martin Slayer Orange RH NOS-X B Cams with extras

Martin Slayer Orange RH NOS-X B Cams with extras

Surgery forcing me out of archery for awhile. This is the bow I intended to keep, but she has to go too.

I have a Martin Slayer with NOS-X B cams set up in the shoot-through configuration. Bow can go back to conventional rod/slide set-up with ease. The bow is RH 55-70 Lbs. Draw length range is 25"-28" adjustable without a press. In fact you can do anything to this bow with no press (including cam changes). IBO 335 an awesome 3D Bow and one that many say is the best all around bow Martin ever produced.

Brand new Proline string and cables in Orange/Green/White with zero shots on them. I will also include your choice of either a QAD HD Pro Ultra-rest in Black OR a Trophy Taker Extreme FC in Black (see pics). The bow also has a String Tamer with Harmonic Damper.

I am asking 275 TYD with Postal MO or 280 Paypal. For $50.00 more I will add a set of NOS A cams that will give a draw range of 23"-26" for the short-draw folks.

The bow is in immaculate shape, you will not find a cleaner Slayer. Note: I MAY be able to get a different limb set to lower the Draw Weight of this bow, just ask what max you are looking for and I will see what I can do.

Please PM with question/offers. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bump for the evening crowd.

Bump for the west coast, lol.

Price drop to 250 TYD.....280 with A cams too. I need to get it gone fellas.

Ok 270 with A cams and BOTH rests!

Bump....PM me with any offers, I don't offend easily lol.

250 for everything, somebody needs to buy this bow!

Wow tough crowd! No offers at all?

Morning bump.....PM with offers!

Bump...I guess it is off to Ebay

Still here....any offers/interest at all?

Ok last drop. I listed on Ebay with Minimum bid at 225. So 225 will take it from here TYD with everything listed above. Bow, both rests, custom sling with matching serving thread and D-Loop material, and A cams. I really can't do any better than that.

On the A cams do you have 4 modules to make it an X system? Also on the A cams and the B cams on the bow, are they marked HL for High Letoff on the modules? They made two letoff's on the modules. Do you know if the camo limbs have been added on or was it ordered this way? Finally do you know what number/letter is on the side of the limbs when you back off the limb bolts

The A Cams are just cams, the X mods are on the bow right now with the B cams (the mods will work on any of the three cams). These are High Letoff mods, but since I just gave my last set of 65% mods away, I may be able to trade for those back. The limbs are not original to this bow. They are 4H and give 55-70 lbs with the B cams. I got them from a good friend of mine who is a former Martin Staff shooter. I was setting this bow up fpr 3D so I put the camo limbs on it for kicks, the camo has a lot of Fall orangish colors so it looks good on the bow. The bow is already set up as a shoot through.
    Last edited by wisecane; September 25th, 2011 at 05:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Bump for the morning

Lunchtime Bump