Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: BDI Outdoors--Group of VA Bowhunters

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    998

    BDI Outdoors--Group of VA Bowhunters

    hey everyone i just want to take a minute to ask yall to check out a group of guys from VA that are gettin started filimin called BDI Outdoors. For the VA guys here they are huntin in and around Chesterfield Co. VA, everything from deer to bowfishing. They have some pretty good videos up on Facebook. You may have to "Like" the group before you can view them, but check out their page, just search for BDI Outdoors and itll come right up for ya. Check out their latest video from the urban season, "Two does down." Cant beat the end result there..haha. but if you could, check out their Facebook page and website, great group of guys who really represent what our sport is all about. good luck this season guys.

    PiN 'Em & STiCK 'eM!
    Check out my YouTube page at:
    https://www.youtube.com/PiNeMandSTiCKeM
    Check us out on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/PinandStick


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    998
    ttt
    PiN 'Em & STiCK 'eM!
    Check out my YouTube page at:
    https://www.youtube.com/PiNeMandSTiCKeM
    Check us out on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/PinandStick

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Surry County, Va
    Posts
    2,208
    Cool deal...I will check them out for sure....I work in Chester
    Work Hard then Play Hard
    2011 Elite Pulse Ninja , HHA, Limb Driver, Stokerized Stab, Maxima Blue Streak
    Nap Thunderheads & Carter RX1

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    998
    thats where a couple of them boys are from actually. im gonna catch up with em while im home on leave and try to get something on film...hopefully ill have a success thread when i get back from leave!
    PiN 'Em & STiCK 'eM!
    Check out my YouTube page at:
    https://www.youtube.com/PiNeMandSTiCKeM
    Check us out on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/PinandStick

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Surry County, Va
    Posts
    2,208
    I hear ya!!! How long will you be home for??
    Work Hard then Play Hard
    2011 Elite Pulse Ninja , HHA, Limb Driver, Stokerized Stab, Maxima Blue Streak
    Nap Thunderheads & Carter RX1

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    998
    20 days of leave...get to hunt for 4days...then the last 15days will be spent with the fiance who i havent seen since the beginning of June...ill be huntin in Chesterfield Co. for 2 days and then 2 days in Botetout Co. so im hopin to get it done early and on film...
    PiN 'Em & STiCK 'eM!
    Check out my YouTube page at:
    https://www.youtube.com/PiNeMandSTiCKeM
    Check us out on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/PinandStick

  7. #7
    Good luck with your venture. Take a look at your name though, it is easily confused with another VA Team "BTD Outdoors" that has already made it to the TV networks with their show "Just Killin Time". I believe Max has given up on the scents and calls though since they hit the big times, I use to love BTD's Cover Scent.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Surry County, Va
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by GeNeRAL_HuNTR87 View Post
    20 days of leave...get to hunt for 4days...then the last 15days will be spent with the fiance who i havent seen since the beginning of June...ill be huntin in Chesterfield Co. for 2 days and then 2 days in Botetout Co. so im hopin to get it done early and on film...
    Don't you mean 15 days of hunting and 4 days with the Fiance!!! Well good luck to you.....I hope you enjoy your time off and get a chance to stick a monster on film!!

    Thanks for your service too
    Work Hard then Play Hard
    2011 Elite Pulse Ninja , HHA, Limb Driver, Stokerized Stab, Maxima Blue Streak
    Nap Thunderheads & Carter RX1

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    998
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-VA View Post
    Good luck with your venture. Take a look at your name though, it is easily confused with another VA Team "BTD Outdoors" that has already made it to the TV networks with their show "Just Killin Time". I believe Max has given up on the scents and calls though since they hit the big times, I use to love BTD's Cover Scent.
    i didnt know that....but its not my group, just one my brother and friends are starting up, hopin to join the team when i get back stateside for good.


    Quote Originally Posted by BvrHunter View Post
    Don't you mean 15 days of hunting and 4 days with the Fiance!!! Well good luck to you.....I hope you enjoy your time off and get a chance to stick a monster on film!!

    Thanks for your service too
    hahaha she offered to "let me" split my leave in half. 10 days huntin, 10 days with her, which is why she's awesome; however, all the married guys know what those offers really mean. hahaha...but since we usually have to go 6 months between seeing each other she wins these battles, but im ok with it haha....besides, it just gives me more ammo for once im stateside and huntin season rolls around

    thanks for the good luck wishes...if i have a victim ill be sure to post it up on here.
    PiN 'Em & STiCK 'eM!
    Check out my YouTube page at:
    https://www.youtube.com/PiNeMandSTiCKeM
    Check us out on Facebook!
    https://www.facebook.com/PinandStick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •