Replacing Gorrilla treestand cables?

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Replacing Gorrilla treestand cables?

Does Gorilla sell replacement cables for their stands or is there a reputable company online that can swage cables that are safe?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

i had come in to the shop last week with that question...he ordered strait from eastman and had in within a few days
    Hidden Content
    Dealer for: Bows-Hoyt, Elite, Obsession, Bear, Darton, Diamond, PSE. We carry every crossbow manufacturer! Optics-Vortex, Leupold, Nikon, Zeiss, Leica. Apparel-Sitka Gear, First Lite, Minus 33, Scentlok, ASAT. Quivers-Tightspot. Sights-Black Gold, IQ, Axcel ,Spot Hogg. Packs-Badlands, Tenzing. Stands-Lone Wolf, Millenium.

We now carry firearms too...Feel free to contact us about any of your firearm needs!

We meet or beat most prices!

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Call them and order right from them!

Thanks guys. I will call Eastman

I replaced my cables with chain. You can paint them and even if they rust they will be safer and last longer than cables.

Definately call Eastman and get replacement cables before this happens to you: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1368669

They sent me a free set for the ones that broke on me, but I bought another set for a different stand. If I remember right, they were only $7.95 for the set. Cheap peace of mind having new cables.
    >>>--------------------Hoyt Nitrum 30--------------------->
    Bee Stinger Pro Hunter Maxx / QAD HDx / Black Gold Rush / Tightspot
    Easton Nemesis 340 / 100gr Spitfire Maxx