Thread: Replacing Gorrilla treestand cables?

Replacing Gorrilla treestand cables?

Does Gorilla sell replacement cables for their stands or is there a reputable company online that can swage cables that are safe?

i had come in to the shop last week with that question...he ordered strait from eastman and had in within a few days
    www.BeanOutdoors.com
    Dealer for: Bows-Elite, Obsession, Bear, Darton, Diamond, PSE. We carry every crossbow manufacturer! Optics-Vortex, Leupold, Nikon, Zeiss. Apparel-Sitka Gear, First Lite, Minus 33, Scentlok, ASAT. Quivers-Tightspot. Sights-Black Gold, IQ, Axcel ,Spot Hogg. Packs-Badlands, Tenzing. Stands-Lone Wolf, Millenium. We carry just about anything for hunting or archery, much more than listed above...so contact us about your item of interest!
    We meet or beat most prices!

Call them and order right from them!
    Looking for the best strings, cables, and rests in the archery industry?
    --Look no further than www.vaportrailarchery.com--

Thanks guys. I will call Eastman

I replaced my cables with chain. You can paint them and even if they rust they will be safer and last longer than cables.

Definately call Eastman and get replacement cables before this happens to you: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1368669

They sent me a free set for the ones that broke on me, but I bought another set for a different stand. If I remember right, they were only $7.95 for the set. Cheap peace of mind having new cables.
    <------<<<Hoyt Nitrum 30 >>>------>