Thread: Replacing Gorrilla treestand cables?

Replacing Gorrilla treestand cables?

Does Gorilla sell replacement cables for their stands or is there a reputable company online that can swage cables that are safe?

i had come in to the shop last week with that question...he ordered strait from eastman and had in within a few days
    www.BeanOutdoors.com
    Dealer: Elite, Bear, Strother, Darton, Diamond, Stryker Xbows, TenPoint, Sitka Gear, First Lite Wool, Vortex Optics, Lone Wolf , Muddy, HHA, Spot Hogg, Black Gold, Tight Spot Quivers, Badlands, ScentBlocker, ASAT Camo, Gold Tip, B-Stinger Stabs, Horn Hunter Packs! We carry 20K+ items and meet and beat most prices! We also carry G5, PSE, & all Crossbow Brands!
    Follow us on Twitter or Like Us on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest Bean Specials and News!

Call them and order right from them!
    Colorado water fowlers!!!
    Need goose decoys? I have over three dozen for sale/trade! Bigfoot B2's, Dakota sleeper shells, and a host of others. PM for details...

Thanks guys. I will call Eastman

I replaced my cables with chain. You can paint them and even if they rust they will be safer and last longer than cables.

Definately call Eastman and get replacement cables before this happens to you: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1368669

They sent me a free set for the ones that broke on me, but I bought another set for a different stand. If I remember right, they were only $7.95 for the set. Cheap peace of mind having new cables.
    PSE Revenge Skullworks >>>------> MBG FlashPoint / QAD Pro HDX / 8.5" 11oz B-Stinger / Tight Spot Quiver / Easton Epic N-Fused / Spitfire Maxx

Regional Director - Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
    bgray@rmef.org