a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: PSE Primos Stl

PSE Primos Stl

primosstl.jpgI have for sale a PSE Primos STL in Mossy Oak Breakup. The bow was re-dipped in Mossy Oak Break-up by PSE two seasons ago. I have a right handed one set at 62# with a 28" draw length with a Winner's Choice string. It will include a TM Hunter two prong rest, Carolina Archery Foxfire single pin sight, Meta peep, D-loop and Quickee Quiver. I will include six brand new Beman ICS arrows at 28 1/4" with field points in the deal. Basically all you need is to grab a release and go sight it in. I am new to AT and only found out about it from a friend a week ago. I have sold on EBAY for years and have a 100% feedback through them(userrname soacheee) This is simply my old bow that I do not use anymore and rather someone get a great bow to start hunting with than letting it hang in my garage. Will do the whole package for 250.00 with shipping to your door and a tracking number from USPS. Let me know if you are interested.

Last edited by gtc; October 7th, 2011 at 12:21 AM. Reason: add picture of bow

bow sale 1 (533x800).jpgbow sale 2 (533x800).jpg Took a couple of photos last night in the deer stand. Wanted to include actual photos of the bow. I hate using images that are not of the actual bow.
    Last edited by gtc; October 8th, 2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: added second photo

Bow sold. Thanks guys.

Sold!!!!