Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2010 BowTech-Diamond Razor's Edge

Thumbs up 2010 BowTech-Diamond Razor's Edge

I have a 2010 BowTech Diamond Razor Edge compound bow for sale. I bought it brand new in 2010 and from there I customized it peice by peice with the best add on's the local shop could get their hands on. It has a Hostage Capture Rest, Scorpion String, TruGlo-Pro sight, Limb-Saver Stabilizer, Scorpion String Silencers, Interchangable Limb Warranty through BowTech, and fully adjustable offset cams. This bow would be great for a beginner or a pro. It has a great feel to it and it was set up for professional league style shooting indoors. Minor adjustments would make it perfect for hunting or just play shooting outdoors. It has won me some good positions in the time I've owned it. I need to get rid of it now because I simply never shoot it anymore. It just sits in the case in my closet and never gets used. I am asking $300 obo for it which is a crazy good deal. It will come with a full sized case and 6 Whitetail Carbon Fiber arrows, five of which are equipped with Blazer Veins. I will also throw the original bolt on quiver and wrist strap. Call (814)726-2687 for more info. It is located in Warren, PA. 16365. Thanks, Paul.

Pictures can be found at this link:
    http://s1123.photobucket.com/albums/l544/Paul_York/

sent you a PM

PM replied. You are really close. If you can pick it up I will throw in tons of extras including a full sized deer target, around 200 extra arrows, some of them need re-veined but some are still good.

Bow is still for sale. Lot's of interest so if you want it you better jump now!

200 to my door?

Haha not quite. I dropped the price like crazy already. $275 shipped to your door.

PM sent
    Ephesians 2:8-9, Hebrews 4:12, Genesis 27:7, Matt 6:33

Sent a pm but I don't think it went through. What is the poundage

Yep they both went through.The poundage is at 65 pounds right now but can be adjusted way more. You can change the limbs for cheap too to change the max and minimum poundage. The min. on these limbs is around 35-40.

275 is an awesome price for an awesome starter bow.
    With case, arrows and all the stuff he's offering..I think he's nuts to sell it so cheep!!!

I'd buy it if Obama hadn't made me unemployed
    `````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````` ````````````````
    Human life has become cheap in our "enlightened" society. Liberalism has taught these kids that there's no difference in killing a one-year-old in a stroller and killing a ten WEEK old baby in the womb! These killers are not human - they are demons spawned in the cesspool of Progressive ideology.

pm sent!

Where are you located?
    Genesis 27:3 Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me;

2013 Diamond Outlaw;

All PM's replied to so far. And thanks threetoe! I loved this bow but I just can't keep it. And It will be better with someone who will shoot it instead of it sitting here. And I am located i Warren, PA 16365 Kentucky.Rebel.

Thanks, I am looking for a bow for my wife to begin shooting, she tried out the Diamond Razor Edge at Bass Pro and loved it. You have a great deal for the price. I too think you are crazy for letting it go that cheap.
    Genesis 27:3 Now then, please take your gear, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me;

2013 Diamond Outlaw;

PM sent

Is it still for sale

only if i lived at US...you don't ship to europe i supose? =(

Yes it is still for sale but I got 9 messages about it last night so it looks like it will be going fast. And yeah I'll ship to Europe for about $800. lol Sorry no shipping to Europe. Pretty pricey I suppose.

is this still available if so whats the draw length?

PM Sent

Yes it is still for sale. The draw length is currently at 26" but it can be adjusted.

PM Sent

Replied.

Quote Originally Posted by York Racing View Post
    Yep they both went through.The poundage is at 65 pounds right now but can be adjusted way more. You can change the limbs for cheap too to change the max and minimum poundage. The min. on these limbs is around 35-40.
    Ok im calling BS the bow only goes up to 60lbs no more. I wouldn't buy anything from you since you are a lieing con man. Good luck selling it but I hope no one buys it

Will you still ship to door for 275? I live in Syracuse, UT. How much more would it cost to get the deer target with it. I think that the limbs are 30-60 and I'm interested even though some think that a little mistake makes you a lying con man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast