a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *Official* Martin Archery's 2012 Catalog

I am really digging the onza III ....probably end up with one before its all said and done

Impressed is an understatement to me...I love that they went back to cable slide/rod...KISS
    Smarten up and Martin up

The new bows look awesome and im looking for a new target bow to replace my Martin Slayer...Looks like Martin will still be my bow of choice

That Scepter V sure has nice specs, but can't jump on it till I see the 2012 Ryteras.

I love that "Bones" camo!!!

Nice looking bows, still wish they would bring back the Elite limbs and shoot through system.

I never thought I'd say it again, but I'm impressed. I'm pumped that they made the Scepter V a one-piece riser...AND it can get down to my draw length this year.
    Ron Paul

2008 Hoyt Katera in APG Camo
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

They look awesome...I've got the fully cloaked 2010 Pantera...I really like that they went back to the cable guard/slide and lengthened the ATA on the Pantera Magnum...the Onza III is sweet and I like the Scepter V...I'd like to shoot a longer ATA bow...like the Scepter V...it's just hard to part with the bows I'm currently shooting, and I can't keep'em all?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2012 Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT 60# 30" DL...60X Custom 452X
    2008 Martin Bamboo Viper 45#...the 213th built in '08
    1973 Damon Howatt Ventura 25#....Dayrl Merrill Continuous Loop

i really realy like the pantera

I think i'll sell my onza and pick up a pantera like it ALOT

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Impressed is an understatement to me...I love that they went back to cable slide/rod...KISS
    why are you glad...i have a exile withe the TRC...anything i should know...mine has barely been shot, but so far, so good

Pretty good chance my wife will be shooting a 2012 Prowler next summer. Don't think she'd like me buying another bow for myself see'ns how I just bought a 2011 Silencer. Do like the looks of the Bengal, definitely different.
    '13 Elite Pure 60/29.5
    '14 Energy 35 60/29.5
    Gold Tip arrows, Carter release, Black Gold sights, QAD HDX rests
    Trinity Archery Anchor Stabilizers
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply.

I think Martin is designing some of the coolest looking bows to date! They should do well for themselves this year! That Bengal and Cougar look awesome! Plus you can get either dual or single cams! Pretty sweet options!

these bows look awesome but i love my 2011 firecat 400 so much i dont see a need for a new bow.....darn

Quote Originally Posted by CherryJu1ce View Post
    I never thought I'd say it again, but I'm impressed. I'm pumped that they made the Scepter V a one-piece riser...AND it can get down to my draw length this year.
    Are the risers one piece ?looks like the same old three piece construction with the same old word play , hope I'm wrong.
    If I wanted to pull a trigger I'd buy a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by vkrules View Post
    Are the risers one piece ?looks like the same old three piece construction with the same old word play , hope I'm wrong.
    Scepter V is one piece, everything else is still 3 piece as best I can tell.

But it looks good, I'm a fan of the onza Be good if they brought back a proper mid length speed bow like the slayer or the warthog though!

Cabon black with flo green roto limb cups, flo green logo and other flo green accessories will look sick!!!!
    "let the fans make the noise" -jh

Impressive looking line-up this year! I just hope they have solved the limb issues. I switched to Hoyt because of the problems I had with three of my Martins. I would buy another in the future if they got that worked out.
    Hoyt Faktor 30 Blackout -70lbs-28.5 DL-305 FPS
    DeerCrossingArchery ~Use XPO10 for 10% off DCA orders!~
    XtremePursuitOutdoors

Quote Originally Posted by flinginairos View Post
    Impressive looking line-up this year! I just hope they have solved the limb issues. I switched to Hoyt because of the problems I had with three of my Martins. I would buy another in the future if they got that worked out.
    I'm pretty sure that got resolved with last years bows...

And yesterday everyone was hyped up about hoyt using new "makeup" and today... I'm impressed hope they shoot as good as they look.
    There are a lot of things in life I would have enjoyed... if only I would have known I would live through them.
    I shot my bow so much I lost my hearing
    "I hate chiggers."

Quote Originally Posted by vkrules View Post
    Description says "one-piece CNC machined aluminum riser"

Not sure how they could call it a 1-piece riser if it was actually a 3-piece

Does anyone know if the cable guard is still partly exposed on the outside of the bow? Or does the cable rod go directly into the center of the riser? I wasn't a big fan of last years cable rod being exposed and held in place by just a couple screws...
    Ron Paul

2008 Hoyt Katera in APG Camo
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in Inferno
    2008 Hoyt Katera XL in APG Camo

looks like the same construction as the shadowcat (also advertised as being machined from a single piece of alloy) actually looks a lot like a shorter shadowcat . Still might be worth a try but will have to wait a long time to see one here in Oz.

Does anyone know if the cable guard is still partly exposed on the outside of the bow? Or does the cable rod go directly into the center of the riser? I wasn't a big fan of last years cable rod being exposed and held in place by just a couple screws...
    If I wanted to pull a trigger I'd buy a gun.

i got 5 of those old 3 piece risers haven't broke 1 yet !
    curtis
    martin onza 3 , rytera nemesis
    pearson legend , pearson advantage, pearson marxman

Im guessing that they can say it is from a solid block of aluminum because all three pieces of the riser are made from the same block of aluminum so actually it is not a lie.

2012 Rytera Nemesis -- Limbsaver Windjammer 7" Stabilizer -- Sword Twilight Hunter -- QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away Rest-- Beman ICS Hunter Elite 438 Grains -- Broad heads: QAD Exodus Swept Back & G5 T3!

I'm also very interested 'in' the new alien carbon stabilizer they have now!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast