Archery Talk Forum banner

*Official* Martin Archery's 2012 Catalog

45K views 122 replies 74 participants last post by  stutheweak 
#1 ·
#5 ·
I am really liking this roll out from martin, the Bengal grows on me the more I look at it and that Fury XT cam on paper is just nutts! I also really like the look on that Pantera, the riser is so sweet. Another smart move from Martin is that they put the Bengal in the pro series so you wont be seeing that bad boy in Gander/Dicks only in the Proshops, Good job Martin I cant wait to get some of these in the shop so we can do some "Testing".

#7 ·
They dropped the Shadowcat and brought back the Septer, no more 41"+ ATA bows.......:angry:
Don.

#16 ·
Somebody did a lot of work! :thumb:

#17 ·
i'm actually excited!!!!
wow looks good,
i really like the single cam speed (if their accurate...?)
The Prowler looks good to me,
anyone know prices yet...?
The bengal looks a touch too busy with the extra harmonic dampners..
I love the extreme parrallel limbs.....
great strings as well!!!

i've been looking for a 2009 or 2010 bengal, but just can't find one on here....ugh

#25 ·
yay they kept the onza...so there'll be more used ones for me to buy later on :)....just wishing they made one in a longer ATA....Scepter 5 looks like soemthing I'd like too...not liking the way my Scepter 4 shoots...if i could just get someone to buy that, I have two new bows to spend the money on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.