Thread: Grim Reaper.......resharpening?

Question Grim Reaper.......resharpening?

I wonder if anybody has tried or had success resharpening grim reaper blades? Any info would be much appreciated.
    08 Browning Illusion 70 lbs @28. Shooting around 260 fps using----
    Beman ICS Speeds W/weight tubes, Swhacker 2 inch 100's, Blazers and Nockturnal lighted nock.
    Bout 475 grains of deathly goodnes
    "The Majority of people are going to hell......how bout you? John 14 vs 6

I have not tried to resharpen the blades but have bought the replacement blade kit which is easy to do. There are some people that have used the same head on 2-3 different deer. I prefer to change blades after each kill.

I've resharpened them with a kme broadhead sharpener and a series of waterstones. Unless they are bent or nicked I don't have a problem resharpening any blades.

Smith's bh sharpener works ok for me.
    Athens Factory Staff Shooter
    Home of CPR Black Forest Zuberant Zoie

i took mine apart and wish i didn't after my stroke i can't get them back together so buying replacement blade is the deal fo me i got them sharp but can't get the little ring in the little holes. my left hand was paralyzed from my stroke.
    Last edited by blackhawk611; July 17th, 2013 at 04:14 PM. Reason: spelling
    mike crenshaw2013 Diamond infinite edge cx the Devils wrath 10.01 GPI, slick trick razor tricks 100 grain. &viper tricks broad heads and mx3, plus ram cats r100, Huntsville , Alabama .28" DL AT40 POUNDS DRAW Weight hoping to be up to 70 by Oct 15sims quad, limb silencers