Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the 2012 Mathews® Heli-m™

Introducing the 2012 Mathews® Heli-m™

The new Heli-m™ masters more than 20 years of Mathews’ engineering to
    deliver the smoothest, quietest, most technologically advanced lightweight
    bow ever offered.

The Heli-m™ features the new advanced GeoGrid™ riser, Harmonic Stabilizer Lite™,
    and a lightweight Reverse Assist® Roller Guard which results in a super smooth draw.
    The Heli-m™ also packs two decades’ worth of single-cam advancements into the all-new
    Heli-m™ Cam which produces speeds up to 332 feet per second with a generous 7” brace height.

Every archer knows that words cannot express the feelings of a perfectly executed shot.
    Likewise, we can’t find the words to describe this perfectly designed bow. So go shoot the new
    Heli-m™ today at your Authorized Mathews Retailer to experience for yourself why this is the
    finest hunting bow ever offered!

IBO Rating Up to 332 fps
    Axle-to-Axle 30"
    Brace Height 7"
    Draw Weight 40-70 & 65 lbs
    Bow Weight 3.5 lbs
    Let-off 80%
    Draw Lengths 26" - 30"
    Half Sizes 26.5" - 29.5"
    String/Cable 88”/ 32 3/4”
    MSRP $959

160x600-mathews.jpgheli-m_tact-3-4.jpg

The new Heli-M Shoots and feels awesome! It is super quiet stable and light!! I like it allot, the draw cycle is super smooth!
    Draves Archery
    Watch us on YouTube!

We are working on the videos that we shot on it while we were shooting it and putting it together tuning it.. they will be done soon!!
    Draves Archery
    Watch us on YouTube!

Smoother than the xtreme?

...I am looking forward to it Draves Archery. I will have to drive out in your neck of the woods sometime and visit you fellas.
    "Speed is only Velocity without Direction."
    In Memory of Cliff my Bro: Martin Fury, Darton Mt Bow, Triumph, Drenalin LD, Conquest 3, Monster 7
    **Ohio Division of Wildlife Hunter Ed. Instructor, NRA Life Member, Free Mason**
    Romans 12:1-21, Matthew 5:1-20

to short looks like it belongs on a key chain.

Shot it today Very smooth easy draw at 68 lb.. Did not get a z7 did not like the riser.. But Heli-m is awesome thinner look to riser light just one awesome bow.. Order one today.. will Have a reezen or a DXT for sale very soon!! Love the new Heli-m. like My dxt + reezen + and Xlr8 all in one Bow..

Uglyiest bow I have ever seen...sorry.
    Xpedition X-ring VII-Prime Impact-Strother Infinity-Strother Wrath SHO
    Prime Shift-Elite GT500-Elite Judge
    Co-Owner - Catfish Customs - Custom string, sling, arrow and kolorfusion work.
    Top quality strings at working man prices! Call/text anytime 616-970-5355

I feel like this is just a waste of money. A half of a pound is not enough of a selling point then the regular z7.

shot it and it buzzes for 2 seconds after the shot... with all the cheaper stuff they put on it the price should have dropped... at my local shop, not one order for it has been placed yet... they come in thiking great things and after shooting it they say thanks for letting me save my money... sad..

Not digging it at all.
    Be present in all things you undertake. Be passionate about the people and things you love. Always believe in yourself even when others don't. Afterall what is life without a little salt.

Thumbs down

YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE INSANE TO BUY ONE....... ill keep my reflex and kill just as many deer as the idiots that pay that price
    i mean are they serious 959........ CRAZY

I shot it yesterday the vibration was horrible so was the hand Schock not worth the price

all you mathews haters get over it.. bow is super light has a great wall and draws smooth like every mathews!

and the new accesories are not meant to be cheaper but lighter

Quote Originally Posted by chromes-z7 View Post
    all you mathews haters get over it.. bow is super light has a great wall and draws smooth like every mathews!
    dude i shoot a mathews and im not hating just because its new dosent make it better they need to change there line up its just the same z7 with a new name.

well then design a new riser for them lol

I shot one a few weeks back. Nice bow for sure. I did notice the SLIGHT vibration after the shot, not bad, but still there. I imagine some heavier dampners would get rid of this, but that sort of defeats the purpose of the light weight stuff huh? I certainly wont be giving up my current Z7 to get one of these, but it is a nice bow.

They are the ones that charge 1000.00 bucks so they should design a new rizer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by backmaster View Post
    They are the ones that charge 1000.00 bucks so they should design a new rizer lol.
    lol true

The riser IS new!? I think some of you guys don't realize how much engineering time goes into designing something like that... lets not forget they're also a business, which means at the end of the day they need to turn a profit no? The Heli-M is a really nice bow, but like you guys said, I don't think I'll be giving up my Z7 to go to this one. There are changes, just not enough to make a difference for me at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by curts00 View Post
    shot it and it buzzes for 2 seconds after the shot... with all the cheaper stuff they put on it the price should have dropped... at my local shop, not one order for it has been placed yet... they come in thiking great things and after shooting it they say thanks for letting me save my money... sad..
    I would have to agree. It has a noticeable hand shock compared to the Z7. yes its light, but not worth the performance loss (hand shock) after having two z7's there is no way I could go to the HeliM. I love Mathews but I think they are just trying to make a statement against the Hoyt "Element".

I don't think making these bow bulimic is the way to go with R&D.

they are definately going against hoyt.. and there lighter lol

a light stabilizer will most likely fix the hand shock anyway...

Already trading in a Z7? They've only been out for a short time. I would think one would just be getting intimate with his/her Z7 at this point. Why get rid of such a fine bow so quickly?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast