Thread: Heli-m Quiver mounting bracket with photos

Heli-m Quiver mounting bracket with photos

Have not seen anything good on it yet. So, I thought I would.

There are no brackets needed for the rest or sight. None.

The only one that is needed is the one that comes with each bow in the box for the T type quivers. Other quivers can be mounted directly to your sight bracket.

This is what you get

Picture 447.jpg

This is the order it goes on bow for a right handed shooter. Flipped for a lefty.
    Picture 448.JPG

Insert bolt through the square piece of plastic. Then insert plastic piece into riser in the square (rest side of riser) with th 2 dimples in the riser.

Rest side
    Picture 451.jpg

Quiver side. You can see the 2 dimples in the riser
    Picture 452.jpg

Next take the other plasti piece and orient it depending on right or lefty so that when you install the mount for the quiver, the small hole on the mount will be in the bottom location.

This one is shown upside down by accident.
    Picture 453.jpg

Picture 454.jpg

This is the correct orientation with braket on bow.

Picture 455.jpg

Now all that is left is to attach the quiver.
    Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

I live in the Land of the Free, because of the BRAVE!!

I like it

Please stop putting actual facts out about the new Mathews.

I love reading all of the witch hunt half truths about it.

Seriously though, thanks for posting unbiased facts.
    Too much mud slinging and lies about all the different makes.

I'm gonna reserve judgement on the bow till I get to check it out 1st hand... But my initial response is I don't want a 30" bow...

But this bracke looks kinda CHEAP if you ask me... Last thing I'd want on my $1000 bow... How much weight could this possibly save over just having it built into the riser???

Seems like an over complicated solution to a nonexistent problem!!!

great thread
    I eat tomorrows trophies today

Quote Originally Posted by C-fused View Post
    Please stop putting actual facts out about the new Mathews.

I love reading all of the witch hunt half truths about it.

Seriously though, thanks for posting unbiased facts.
    Too much mud slinging and lies about all the different makes.
    LOL...............Sorry
    Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

why do people keeping whining about 1000 bow its like 800 to 900 depending were u buy from no different then any other flagship bow

Seems like a reasonable mount to me.

The problem I see is it takes some force to take the quiver on and off of the bracket. The plastic is formed to hold the spider claw bracket and is going to take all of that force. I have a feeling it will strip. I wonder why they didn't use aluminum?

How does it look for a two piece quiver ??

i still don't know why they didn't just leave that much alu int eh riser.. its barely any weight..

what does the back side of the screw thread into? just plastic?
    Jacob Hemstock
    '11 VE+ '14 PCE XL
    I shoot for: GT, Axcel/Truball, Viscosity strings, FV
    "put your dot in the middle and shoot your shot, they'll tell you if you won later"

Quote Originally Posted by N7709K View Post
    i still don't know why they didn't just leave that much alu int eh riser.. its barely any weight..

what does the back side of the screw thread into? just plastic?
    The spider claw bracket has an aluminum block it screws intomy on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by KBacon View Post
    I'm gonna reserve judgement on the bow till I get to check it out 1st hand... But my initial response is I don't want a 30" bow...

But this bracke looks kinda CHEAP if you ask me... Last thing I'd want on my $1000 bow... How much weight could this possibly save over just having it built into the riser???
    Seems like an over complicated solution to a nonexistent problem!!!

I agree! How much weight did they save going this cheap plastic route? I can see headaches for Mathews down the road over this one. Not everyone is delicate with their rigs, this being plastic could be an issue with durability in an area where there is repeated use. Time will tell, heck the entire bow may be a big flop from all the negative chatter, I will reserve judgement until I get one in my hands.

Anyone ever think maby Mathews is coming out with a new quiver for their new bow?

I flat out dont get the whole "Ultra-featherweight Light Bow" deal...i care about things like accuracy, durability, draw cycle, speed.."weight" aint even on my list of things to be concerned about and could give a rats patooty if it weighs 3.5 or 4.5lbs...it's just not a deciding factor let alone a "MAJOR" deciding factor like some bow manufactures are playing it up to be and if the day ever comes that +/- 1/2lb is a deciding factor for me selecting a "hunting bow"?..it's time for me to take up playing checkers at cracker barrel cause if i do manage to bag a deer?..who's gonna drag it out for me?..the guy who's so weak that +/- 8 ounces decided what bow he bought? LOL!

This is the epitomy of the most rediculouse quest i've ever seen the archery industry focus on. period.
    "A person voicing their opinion on the net is often times an admission of character."
    BLACK WIDOW PSA II TD RECURVE 62"/43# @28"
    1975 HERTERS PERFECTION MAGNUM RECURVE 60"/44# @ 28"
    BUSHMEN "AMERICAN NATIVE" R/D LONGBOW 64"/37# @ 28"

Quote Originally Posted by JINKSTER View Post
    I flat out dont get the whole "Ultra-featherweight Light Bow" deal...i care about things like accuracy, durability, draw cycle, speed.."weight" aint even on my list of things to be concerned about and could give a rats patooty if it weighs 3.5 or 4.5lbs...it's just not a deciding factor let alone a "MAJOR" deciding factor like some bow manufactures are playing it up to be and if the day ever comes that +/- 1/2lb is a deciding factor for me selecting a "hunting bow"?..it's time for me to take up playing checkers at cracker barrel cause if i do manage to bag a deer?..who's gonna drag it out for me?..the guy who's so weak that +/- 8 ounces decided what bow he bought? LOL!

This is the epitomy of the most rediculouse quest i've ever seen the archery industry focus on. period. :

(
    When you go as far as you can with modern technology, you gotta do something. Also, people that hike miles into the hills after elk and mountian goat, lighter is always better

Quote Originally Posted by JINKSTER View Post

This is the epitomy of the most rediculouse quest i've ever seen the archery industry focus on. period.
    I agree! You can also lump the need for speed into this also!

Thanks for the thread and pics. I know it takes time to do it
    One
    Big
    Arse
    Mistake
    America You need to sue your mind,,,,,,,,,for non-support

Just a little clarification. I said it was made of plastic. Truth be told, I do not know what it is made of. But it looks like plastic to me and my redneck eyes. LOL......If it ain't metal, it's plastic or glass.

Thank you so much for this thread. I lost my manual and used this to help put my quiver on.
    Muddy Outdoors
    Bloodsport Archery