Thread: No Time to hunt!!!!! I'm Dyin here!!!

No Time to hunt!!!!! I'm Dyin here!!!

Well i just got off the phone with my good buddy. He's got pics of 3 bucks over 150" on camera on our place. To say the least i was excited. Problem is my pops runs a tree farm/ firewood business and tells me as soon as i get home that we just got a bunch of orders in. I just got in from packin wood and im gettin ready to go out with the lady. I already promised her we would go out as soon as i got back. Now ive gotta catch up big time on the wood. Im gonna have to put a 14 hr day of work in tomorrow and sunday and still find some time to get my school work done and sleep. No hunting for me this weekend at all!!! I think im gonna go crazy! How do you guys keep sane when u dont have time to get in the woods?
    "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."
    I become a transparent eyeball- I am nothing; I see all.

do the work at night. hunt during the day
    High Country Conquest
    Toelke Lynx
    Toelke Chinook
    Black Bear Warfbow
    DRT Broadheads by Dirt Nap Gear www.dirtnapgear.com

Work at night and cancel the date. If she is worth dating later she will understand. Its the rut man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flathead View Post
    Work at night and cancel the date. If she is worth dating later she will understand. Its the rut man!!!
    ^THIS!^ Im active duty Navy, and I was home on leave during the summer right before a deployment when I met my wife. We never dated through a hunting season before we got married because my deployment schedule always was in the fall. Now, 5 years after we met, Im finally able to hunt, and she doesnt understand. Maybe Im making up for missing 7 consecutive years of hunting when I first joined the Navy...I doubt it though...its just my addiction. Now, its a constant fight over me being in the woods or talking about hunting all the time. Do yourself a favor and do what YOU want to do! Get her extremely exposed to our disease now while you still have the chance.
    Active Duty Outdoors Pro Staff - Click the link to our Facebook page!
    Scent Blocker VIP
    Hoyt Maxxis 35
    Gold Tip Arrows

You're ideas are putting a smile on my face.

"I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."
    I become a transparent eyeball- I am nothing; I see all.

Please define "sane".