Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shooting Edge Technology/S.E.T. Pro TX Hand Guard Survey

Shooting Edge Technology/S.E.T. Pro TX Hand Guard Survey

Shooting Edge Technology/S.E.T. would like to know what you the consumer wants/likes. We have had mixed responses about our S.E.T. ProTX Hand Guard currently offered only in camo. We will be offering NEW colors in the coming months and would like your input. Since we currently offer all sizes in camo we would like to take this opportunity to do a survey with 2 (two) choices, size and color. Thanks for your time and input.

Shooting Edge Technology, LLC
    S.E.T.
    www.shootingedgetech.com
    482 West 2280 North
    Lehi, Utah 84043
    Phone: 1-801-805-4710
    Fax: 1-801-805-4712
    Email: info@shootingedgetech.com

Please click on our survey link below:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...bVFORjJSdEE6MQ
    Check in for DAILY SALE'S at:

The Ultimate Shop Zone! Click Here www.tednugentsspiritwildmall.c om to shop for Ted Nugent Tested & Ted Nugent Approved Hunting Gear and not only save money but also protect your American family outdoor dream.

A portion of every purchase goes directly to the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids, a 501c3 non-profit organization. We appreciate your support & dedication to keeping the Spirit of the Wild Dream alive.

Survey done!
    '12 Mathews Heli-m "Red Tactical"

I completed the survey. I like black, it goes with everything and it works for hunting also. If I bought one I would end up getting three. me, my daughter, and son. We all shoot competition and hunt.

TTT

Sent from my M860
    '12 Mathews Heli-m "Red Tactical"

Still looking for more people to fill out this survey for us!

The Ultimate Shop Zone! Click Here www.tednugentsspiritwildmall.c om to shop for Ted Nugent Tested & Ted Nugent Approved Hunting Gear and not only save money but also protect your American family outdoor dream.

A portion of every purchase goes directly to the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids, a 501c3 non-profit organization. We appreciate your support & dedication to keeping the Spirit of the Wild Dream alive.

This is a great safety product guys. Check them out, I believe they will prevent some unwanted hospital bills.
    05 Hoyt UltraTec- Sword Trident Hunter sight 4x- Trophy Taker rest- Whalens Hooker release 2 finger- GoldTip staff- VaneTec staff
    I shoot what I have and I like what I shoot.

Thank you backwardshooter!

First I have seen of this product. Good idea. Just completed the survey.

Thank you SMichaels! If you have any questions don't forget to ask or call. We're usually available to take calls from 9am-6pm Monday-Friday Mountain Standard Time but if you see us online, I'll take your call at anytime!

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by backwardshooter View Post
    This is a great safety product guys. Check them out, I believe they will prevent some unwanted hospital bills.
    Thanks, it is a great safety product! Do you currently have a ProTX Kevlar Armored Glove? What are your thoughts on why you believe in it so much and where else have you found information on it?

Paul

Survey sent. Thanks you.
    Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to go out on the hunt. I thank You for the time alone to think and reflect on life. I thank You for the time with hunting friends, enjoying good fellowship, good stories, meals and drinks. Thank You for the beauty seen during the hunt and for the game taken and shared. I thank You especially for a safe hunt for myself and for all the hunters who share the field. AMEN.

Thank you Double S! Every opinion will help us know which colors to bring to the 2012 ATA show!

Survey done. Thanks
    Proudly Supporting Spot Hogg, SNA Bow Slings, True Spot Scopes, Vaportrail Archery, Hot Shot Archery, Bad River Outdoors, Norway Industries, Big Green Targets, PB Archery, , Wac’Em Broadheads, Archery Lessons Online, U-slide

Back to the top for S.E.T.
    05 Hoyt UltraTec- Sword Trident Hunter sight 4x- Trophy Taker rest- Whalens Hooker release 2 finger- GoldTip staff- VaneTec staff

Tim Rockwell was our winner this week in our Survey Drawing. Tim will be notified by email and we will post what he won shortly. Congratulations and Thank You Tim for completing the survey!

Thank you all for completing this survey thus far. The trend right now is showing Black as the most popular color with Pink in a steady second place. This helps us a lot as we were focusing on the Red, Blue and Gray colors thinking they would be most popular. We still plan on offering all colors in the survey and will be offering more camo patterns this next year as well. Please continue to send people over to fill out the survey for us. We will not use your personal information for anything other than a tool to reach you in case you won the drawing.

Paul Holcomb
    S.E.T. Marketing
    (09Dreamseason)

Quote Originally Posted by ShootingEdgeTec View Post
    Tim Rockwell was our winner this week in our Survey Drawing. Tim will be notified by email and we will post what he won shortly. Congratulations and Thank You Tim for completing the survey!
    Congrats Tim!.

It's always great to see a company communicating with folks. Bump up for you.
    Lord, I thank You for the opportunity to go out on the hunt. I thank You for the time alone to think and reflect on life. I thank You for the time with hunting friends, enjoying good fellowship, good stories, meals and drinks. Thank You for the beauty seen during the hunt and for the game taken and shared. I thank You especially for a safe hunt for myself and for all the hunters who share the field. AMEN.

Tim Rockewell info for forums.gif

This Coupon has been emailed to Tim and he has also won a package of Ted Nugent Decals.

Still need more surveys, TTT

ttt, and lets get the survey going guys.

Thanks for the bump backwardshooter!

Hey guys, please continue doing our survey. You can purchase a ProTX Kevlar Hand Guard right now for $24.95 with Free Shipping today and tomorrow ONLY!

ttt for a great safety product.

Still need more views!

This is a great safety item guys, lets get some more surveys going.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast