Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 301

Thread: NEW Xs2, and 8190 Materials, ProLine BowStrings.

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,050
    Congrats engineer27 on the purchase of new Proline Strings and that FREE Red Titan Peep! Show them off when you get them installed a give us a review of their performance! I know you will love them!!



  2. #227
    Just ordered proline strings today... cant wait to get them

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiesel View Post
    Just ordered proline strings today... cant wait to get them
    Great! Thank You! What color did you get and what bow are they going on? I would guess a Hoyt bow!LOL Anyway would love to see your setup after you get the Proline Strings on and also a review of how it performs!

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    174
    New strings are great for helim and after install and retune my 20 yard pin was hitting at 40 yards definetly picked up some speed
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,050
    Love those Blue Prolines! Look great on that helim. Nice to hear that are performing great for you, as they always do! I have seen a increase in speed from other string brands I have used in the past and just makes my bows perform to their full potential!

  6. #231
    Nice Blue Prolines! look good even on a Mathews..lol

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    BOWLING GREEN KY.
    Posts
    4,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky 2feathers View Post
    Love those Blue Prolines! Look great on that helim. Nice to hear that are performing great for you, as they always do! I have seen a increase in speed from other string brands I have used in the past and just makes my bows perform to their full potential!
    You & me both Ricky!!! I have seen a big difference in the way my bows shoots with Prolines...**YEIP!!**
    MATHEWS CREED**TACTICAL
    MATHEWS Z7**BLACK OUT
    MATHEWS Z7**EXTREME
    HOYT CRX 32**26''- 61# =285 FPS.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,050
    Yes they do Thomasbow1!! Sense putting prolines on my bows, I shoot more consistant becuase it stays in tune better than other Strings I have used. No peep twist to fight with and I have more confidence in it now. Which makes a big difference in how you and your bow performs! Get some today and see why everyone that uses them agrees they are the best they have ever used! PROLINE!

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rural Nebraska
    Posts
    10,533
    Quote Originally Posted by hondalover View Post
    New strings are great for helim and after install and retune my 20 yard pin was hitting at 40 yards definetly picked up some speed
    Some good looking strings and looks like they match your theme well.
    NBA 09' Genetix Black NBA '12 Eclipse Black riser Optifade Forest limbs NBA '13 Genetix Black
    newbreedarchery.com

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Corydon,IN
    Posts
    1,161
    Getting ready to order some for my alpha elite you guys strings are the best I already have them on my ultra tec and my contender elite and now to get some for my alpha elite thanks for making such great strings

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by wpk View Post
    Getting ready to order some for my alpha elite you guys strings are the best I already have them on my ultra tec and my contender elite and now to get some for my alpha elite thanks for making such great strings
    Thank you for the order! Love to here from repeat customers! Because that tells me that the ones who try them, agree they are the best!! GET YOU SOME!! PROLINE!!

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    antwerp ny
    Posts
    7,886
    a new color chart is in the works!!!! should be able to give you pretty much any color combo going ... still working on it but hopefully very soon !!!!!!
    WWW.PROLINEBOWSTRINGS.COM OR CALL 513-801-5984
    HAYMONDSARCHERY.COM OR CALL 315-681-1676
    DEERCROSSING ARCHERY DEALER

    Now on Facebook at www.facebook.com/HaymondsArchery

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rural Nebraska
    Posts
    10,533
    Quote Originally Posted by reezen11 View Post
    a new color chart is in the works!!!! should be able to give you pretty much any color combo going ... still working on it but hopefully very soon !!!!!!
    Sweet can't wait to see it, I am sure I will end up with more then one new set that I will want to order.
    NBA 09' Genetix Black NBA '12 Eclipse Black riser Optifade Forest limbs NBA '13 Genetix Black
    newbreedarchery.com

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    CLASSIFIED.
    Posts
    1,853
    nice i cant wait to see it to. it be cool to have on the website a tool to view your own color combo. But looking forward to seeing the new chart!!!
    2010 MATHEWS Z7 / 70# 28.5"
    TRUGLO - MICROBRITE DOVETAIL 5PIN .10
    VICTORY VFORCE 350 AND A 100GR RAGE CHISEL TIP WARHEAD
    TEAM#5 HARDWOODS HEART STOPPERS

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,050
    Sure will make it nice and looking forward to it also! Get you some Prolines and get in the Game!!

  16. #241
    Hello everyone!! Been a little while since I stopped in! :-)

    I would like to Thank everyone for all the great support of ProLine BowStrings, and the new materials we have added.
    8190 by bcy, and Xs2 by Brownell.
    We have had great feedback with both materials!!

    We stock all colors of the materials!!

    Hope to continue hearing from everyone

    Joe
    ProLine BowStrings
    WWW.ProLineBowStrings.COM

    513-801-5984 ProLine BowStrings direct line

    Accepting dealers at all times :-)

    513-502-7038, Personal cell. Text or call. (No Orders will be taken through this line). Please use our direct line for general questions or concerns.

  17. #242
    I was sure hoping to have mine by today... the anticipation is killing me.... Crossing my fingers for tomorrow...

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Lawrenceburg,Ky
    Posts
    7,359
    They are worth the wait!
    Camo Carbon Spyder Turbo
    Carbon Spyder 34
    Carbon Spyder Turbo
    AmericanHeritageEdition Carbon Spyder 34

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,050
    Thank you Joe!! Great new line of string material and colors from a Company I can trust!! PROLINE!! **YEIP!!**

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    3,583
    Hey joe,
    do you have a flo.yellow speckle and royal blue speckle pic ?
    or a royal blue speckle and silver with a strand of flo. yellow ?
    looking for ideas for my new cobalt blue Alpha Elite
    thanks

  21. #246
    Quote Originally Posted by AVENSTOKE View Post
    They are worth the wait!
    Not fair to say this now I am even more anxious...

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Northern Idaho
    Posts
    6,419
    I have used 452X in the past it is good stuuf but this year I will be trying out the new X8190 who knows it may be the best material BCY has ever produced.

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Rural Nebraska
    Posts
    10,533
    Quote Originally Posted by 3-d buster x4 View Post
    Hey joe,
    do you have a flo.yellow speckle and royal blue speckle pic ?
    or a royal blue speckle and silver with a strand of flo. yellow ?
    looking for ideas for my new cobalt blue Alpha Elite
    thanks
    I can't remember seeing that combo but it sure sounds like it would be a winner.
    NBA 09' Genetix Black NBA '12 Eclipse Black riser Optifade Forest limbs NBA '13 Genetix Black
    newbreedarchery.com

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    3,583
    yeah i think it would look awesome but no on seems to have it =(
    ive looked for the past 2 days on different threads, pages and pages and cant find those two color combos !! who knows , maybe with a little luck someone will post a pic...
    Quote Originally Posted by 05_sprcrw View Post
    I can't remember seeing that combo but it sure sounds like it would be a winner.

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    East Texas
    Posts
    1,050
    Quote Originally Posted by a1hoyt.ca View Post
    I have used 452X in the past it is good stuuf but this year I will be trying out the new X8190 who knows it may be the best material BCY has ever produced.
    i was using the 452X Material and must say that the new X8190 Material has it beat in all aspects! It is one tough, great shooting string and seems to stay in tune a lot better! Try some!!

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •