Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vintage Compound Bow Collection

Vintage Compound Bow Collection

The following are pictures of my "Vintage Compound Bow" collection. I am glad to have people here that do not think that I have lost my mind! I do enjoy this hobby. If you like these and are thinking of starting a hobby, then maybe this is for you! Thank you. Dan

1968 Jennings Compound Bow

This was probably a later 1968 model. It has the first model idle pulley.
    Attached Images Attached Images

1969 Jennings Compound Bow

This is a 1969 Jennings Compound Bow. This has the Second Generation idle pulley. Probably mid 1969

1969 Jennings Compound Bow

This is a " late 1969 / early 1970 " Jennings Compound Bow. Again the "Second Generation" idle pulley. This is the first lefty Tom Jennings Built!

1970/1971 Jennings Compound Compound Bow

This is a "late 1970 / early 1971" Jennings Compound Bow. It has the "Third Generation" ilde pulley.

1972 Jennings Compound Bow

This is a 1972 Jennings Compound Bow. It has the "Forth Generation" idle pulley. This is the "High Wrist" designed riser. Tom Jennings made very few of this model.

Model "6703" Allen Compound Bow

This is a Allen Compound Bow. It is the 2-toned model 6703. It was made in 1971.

Model "6806" Allen Compound Bow

This is a Allen Compound Bow. Model "6806". All Maple riser. This bow was built in 1972.

Model "6806" Allen Compound Bow

This is an Allen Compound Bow. Model "6806". This model was built in early 1973 and made for only a few months.

1973 Allen Compound Bow

This is the model "7303" Allen Compound Bow. It was called the "Brown Hunter". This bow was built in 1973.

1975 Browning Bushmaster

This is the first year Browning Bushmaster. This bow was made only 1 year "1975". It was produced by Carrolls Archery Products "CAP" for Browning.

1976 Browning Bushmaster

This is a 1976 Browning Bushmaster. This is a wooden riser with a baked black finish. It has copper plated plates and fittings. It was made by CAP.

1976 Browning Browning Cam-Lock.

This is a Browning Cam-Lock Compound bow. It was made by CAP in 1976.

1974 Martin Kam Act

This is a 1974 Martin Kam Act. Made for 2 years. This is the early model 1974.

1976 Ridgid Compound Bow

This is a 1976 Ridgid Compound bow. Model 1500. A bow before its time. All metal including the limbs. Super short too!

1977 Stemmler Compound Bow

This is a Stemmler Compound Bow. It is the "Silencer" Model. Built in 1977.

man i remember some of these bows.think that showes my age lol.

1975 Damon Howatt Compound Bow

This is the Damon Howatt Compound Bow. Probably 1976 or 77. The model is the "Super Diablo Compound Bow TD".

Great collection and nice photos.

Allen Compound Bow

This is a 1975 Allen Compound Bow. The model is the "Speedster". This is the first year of production for this model.

Herter's Compound Bow

This is a 1975 Herter's Compound Bow. Model "Perfection Mag". This is an earlier model with the "S" hooks.

Jennings Compound Bow

Here is a 1979 Jennings Compound Bow. Model "Silverstar". This has the "Forth Generation" (and last) idle pulleys. This bow was Tom Jennings masterpiece. It cost $1000.00 in 1980. Hand engraved and silver plated all over. His plan was to limit production to 250. He made less than 100.

High Dan; I see you have a bunch of old jennings bow. I still shoot one for spots,the split T. Larry Wise made them really sing.

very cool!
    Dealer of N.E. DIY Dip Kits By Dip Wizard $94.99 free shipping!
    Staff shooter...PSE ...Black Eagle Pro Staff...DOINKER Stabilizers... www.doinker.com"Like" My Fan Page on FaceBook! "North East Diy Dip Kit"

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Dintaman View Post
    The following are pictures of my "Vintage Compound Bow" collection. I am glad to have people here that do not think that I have lost my mind! I do enjoy this hobby. If you like these and are thinking of starting a hobby, then maybe this is for you! Thank you. Dan
    Thank you for posting your collection of vintage compound bows. That is a really nice collection you have there. I've just started collecting older compound bows and have found it hard to find useful information on them. Your pictures and descriptions will help me identify bows I come accross in the future.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast