Archery Talk Forum banner

Vintage Compound Bow Collection

70K views 154 replies 81 participants last post by  PeteFromMaine 
#1 ·
The following are pictures of my "Vintage Compound Bow" collection. I am glad to have people here that do not think that I have lost my mind! I do enjoy this hobby. If you like these and are thinking of starting a hobby, then maybe this is for you! Thank you. Dan

#102 ·
This is a " late 1969 / early 1970 " Jennings Compound Bow. Again the "Second Generation" idle pulley. This is the first lefty Tom Jennings Built!
You are a wealth of knowledge on these. I have a jennnings bow that was given to us by a Jennings shooter joe Parma. He was a lefty. This bow doesn’t match exactly any of the models. No stamped anything. Has what looks like numbers or letters written on end of the handle of and a J marked Underside of the riser. It’s a combination of generations... would you help figure this out? If it’s a custom or prototype- I want to get it where is belongs. Email is gard.darah@gmail.com

Attachments

#68 ·
This is a 1974 Martin Kam Act. Made for 2 years. This is the early model 1974.
I have a Martin Kam Act like that one but purple, one of the limbs are split on it..You have any ideas about limbs for it...

#25 ·
Thank you for posting your collection of vintage compound bows. That is a really nice collection you have there. I've just started collecting older compound bows and have found it hard to find useful information on them. Your pictures and descriptions will help me identify bows I come accross in the future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.