TB_2011.jpgGo Light! Hunters need to be light on their feet so they can hike further, daily, more comfortably… Don’t let the 850 Cubic Inches Fool You! The TrailBlazer is lightweight, fits like a glove, and is plenty big enough to carry all of your hunting gear and if you have extra rain gear, coats, etc. there’s plenty of straps to lash on extra items. The TrailBlazer has a place for everything and everything is in its place and very accessible. I've used this pack on a variety of hunts from backyard bow hunts to the back country in Alaska hunting Dal sheep.

Truly a run and gun pack that is ideal for the bow hunter but works equally as well for rifle hunters. The pocket layout has the hunter in mind and all of our packs have a Bow/Rifle pouch to carry your weapon on your back when you need to be hands free. I like to store my shooting Stix and seat pad under the pack for quick access when rifle hunting and my Safari sneakers under pack for bow hunting. This pack is so versatile that it will even convert to a fanny pack if needed. Bring only must have hunting essentials in your pack and go as light as possible

There has never been a pack built that is the perfect size for all hunts, which is why Crooked Horn has three different style packs. Visit us on the web and see which one is right for your hunt. The Griz Hide pack fabric is the most water proof fabric in the hunting industry guaranteed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zgc3B1ksQM

Shoot Straight & Be Safe

Lennis Janzen
Owner/Designer
Crooked Horn Outfitters