Thread: Replacement Limbs for Compound Bow

Replacement Limbs for Compound Bow

Does anyone know of a place that sells replacement limbs for compound bows. I am sure the manufacturers do but does any other place. I got an amazing deal in my last bow, but to do so the draw weight was lower than what I prefer per my shooting style. So I want to go up in weight. Thanks

Barnsdale limbs.............................also weclome to Archerytalk.

http://www.barnsdalearchery.com/aboutus.html
    2010 PSE x-force Axe 7,,,,,,,29"x45#

Member hoytcharger2013 owes me $20.00 or the quiver I purchased from him neg feedback was left, nothing worse than a thief......

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    Barnsdale limbs.............................also weclome to Archerytalk.

http://www.barnsdalearchery.com/aboutus.html
    This is the go-to guy I hear. Top of the line limbs; great quality.
    Limbsaver DZ-32, HHA Slider Sight bracket modified to accept Triple Threat Aperture, Limbsaver Drop Away Rest
    Limbsaver SZ-34, Limbsaver Prism Sight with adjustable Long Range Hunter pin, Limbsaver Drop Away Rest
    Limbsaver DZ-30, HHA.019 pin slider sight, AAE Pro Drop Rest

What they said above-------but why not just get them from the company??????? It's not going to be any cheaper.
    Have a good day and a better hunt

Dave is a friend of mine, and does great work, but he is usually covered up. Might be a whole lot quicker and just as cost efficient to get a set from the factory.
    Charter Member LOFT Archery Team
    Vantage Elite +
    Sureloc, Britesite Protuner, X Terminator Stabilizers
    60X Strings, Truball Sweet Spot, Thurman Scopes, VAP Bullets

depending on the year of the bow , they may not be available from the manufacturer. barnsdales are expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale_B1 View Post
    What they said above-------but why not just get them from the company??????? It's not going to be any cheaper.
    X2. Barnsdale makes GREAT limbs but the price reflects that. You will actually get off much cheaper with factory limbs. Check out the classifieds here if your trying to save some money. I bought a set of 50-60 lbers last year and have had zero problems with them. I sold my 60-70lb set that had just been replaced by the factory one month earlier to a member here.
    ~ GOD, Family, Country ~
    Hoyt CRX32

Quote Originally Posted by justingreer06 View Post
    Does anyone know of a place that sells replacement limbs for compound bows. I am sure the manufacturers do but does any other place. I got an amazing deal in my last bow, but to do so the draw weight was lower than what I prefer per my shooting style. So I want to go up in weight. Thanks
    What brand bow you have??
    Barnsdale is a good choice but he is not building limbs for every bow there is.

i was going to order limbs from barnsdale for my martin. they were maybe 10 bucks more than factory limbs. martin was kind enough to replace the limbs gratius so i didn't go through with ordering barnsdales.
    Can you point me toward the target, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Belicoso View Post
    What brand bow you have??
    Barnsdale is a good choice but he is not building limbs for every bow there is.
    thats right