Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in a 365 day photo thread?

Burlington, Washington ( Northwestern corner of the Evergreen state)
    Thanks Pierre!

2 Canon, 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Good pix, everyone!
    Day #4.... So far, I've just been using my nikon coolpix p1 pocket camera with a SD card. My reader crapped out for the CF card on the canon, and my computer is too old to recognize the new reader. The Canon dropped out of the truck when I opened the door last week, but the only thing that broke was the filter. Darn! Then I would have had to buy a new one.

Cool photo 25!

Dick
    2 Canon, 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Quote Originally Posted by 25ft-up View Post
    Good pix, everyone!
    Day #4.... So far, I've just been using my nikon coolpix p1 pocket camera with a SD card. My reader crapped out for the CF card on the canon, and my computer is too old to recognize the new reader. The Canon dropped out of the truck when I opened the door last week, but the only thing that broke was the filter. Darn! Then I would have had to buy a new one.
    Plenty of water there for an ummmmmmmmmm, cough , cough , accident to happen.
    Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

I live in the Land of the Free, because of the BRAVE!!

Just a simple photo and a little attempt at humor:

Dick

Quote Originally Posted by grandpawrichard View Post
    Just a simple photo and a little attempt at humor:

Dick
    Which should never translate like this (attempt at humor too)

PROPRIÉTÉ
    PRIVÉE
    NE PAS TRÉPASSER

You might need to use Babel Fish or something like it
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Finally getting a bit of winter here...

This morning

And a few minutes ago...
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

just a simple photo and a little attempt at humor:

dick
    lol..........
    Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Couture View Post
    Finally getting a bit of winter here...

This morning

And a few minutes ago...
    Great Photos Pierre! You can keep all of the snow to yourself!

Dick

Dick
    Amen to that

Day 6 of 365

A little try at black and white

Someone is having a bad day at the office

Dick
    Quote Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
    Amen to that
    Bah Humbug! You don't know what you're missing on...

Send some of that snow down here Pierre. You're all surprising me on the content of your photo's, never thought they would be this good day by day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Couture View Post
    Bah Humbug! You don't know what you're missing on...

LOL.....I know exactly what I am missing.............

Now, if I lived in the rockies or somewhere like Colorado, would not be soo bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 25ft-up View Post
    Send some of that snow down here Pierre. You're all surprising me on the content of your photo's, never thought they would be this good day by day.

Nice. I like the point of view on the first one....

The guys are rocking with the photos soo far....Will be interesting to see way on later down the road around day 200 LOL.......

Can not wait to see what Ohiobuck comes up with. He said he was going to join as well.

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

nice sunset

What kind of bird is that????

A few of mine for today.

Quote Originally Posted by asa1485 View Post
    What kind of bird is that????
    It's a Stellar Jay. We have hundreds of them around in our neck of the woods.

Dick

Shortly after sunrise this morning...

And a couple from this afternoon...

IMG_6187.jpg

Missed yesterday-
    Todays submission. Local Christmas parade, my dad drives all of the grandkids in the parade every year. My son visible in the passenger side window.

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast