Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in a 365 day photo thread?

My day 9 of 365

Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

I live in the Land of the Free, because of the BRAVE!!

Burlington, Washington ( Northwestern corner of the Evergreen state)
    Quote Originally Posted by 25ft-up View Post
    Day 8, He came running down the hill chasing a doe. Doe kept going, he didn't.

Great looking yote 25! I also like the way you posed him to show respect! It looks like he is just sleeping and enjoying the warmth of the sun! Awesome work!

Dick
    2 Canon, 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Here's my photo for today. Our little strawberry plants don't realize it's December!

Dick
    2 Canon, 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Abandoned Farmstead.....

And other zoom zooms........

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness".

A December Rose in our yard:

Dick

Only pic I took today cannot be posted... yet, as the project is still unfinished...
    I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Quote Originally Posted by Scablands View Post

LOL....Is it live or, Memorex?

Looks a little confused.
    Many have asked. Does a scope and lens really help? Heck yes it does!! I miss a lot more accurately now.

Day 10 of 365

Day 9...

Thanks for your comments on the yote. I am a dog lover, but they have to go.

Very nice canyon wall.

Was up playing around with the camera. I did this photo for another thread and it was after 1 am here. So, I will use it for my today's photo. It's not perfect but, it was just thrown together for fun

Day 11 of 365

Me, myself, and, I

Cool photo ASA!

While I was outside this morning with my dog I spotted another photo Op. This rose was highlighted by our floodlight in the back yard. I ran inside and grabbed my camera to get the photo. It was taken at ISO 2,000 with a shutter speed of 1/30 th. of a second at F4.

Dick

Interesting pics. This thread is going to get good. 10 days , 355 to go.

Couldn't hold the camera steady enough, without the tripod, to get the effect I was looking for. It's gonna have to do for today.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpawrichard View Post
    Cool photo ASA!

While I was outside this morning with my dog I spotted another photo Op. This rose was highlighted by our floodlight in the back yard. I ran inside and grabbed my camera to get the photo. It was taken at ISO 2,000 with a shutter speed of 1/30 th. of a second at F4.

Dick

Thanks Dick.

Pretty shot of the rose........

Quote Originally Posted by 25ft-up View Post
    Interesting pics. This thread is going to get good. 10 days , 355 to go.

Couldn't hold the camera steady enough, without the tripod, to get the effect I was looking for. It's gonna have to do for today.

Nice shots. I know the effect you are going after. Have done it in the past. It is a cool one for sure.

Sun setting on another day.......

Nothing rain and high winds here today!!

I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

Picture break, back in a few

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre Couture View Post
    Picture break, back in a few
    LOL......Yep me also. Been painting and what not today for the honeydo list. Trying to get the ceilings ready for a few new lights. I still got to squeeze in time to do my photo of the day!!

These photos just came out of my camera:

I went out with the camera on a "walk-about"

Dick

Early Morning Visitors......

Day 12 of 365

Went to the local McDonalds to get an ice cream. This is what they gave the wife. It has to be, the world's smallest ice cream!!

Day 11, our 2-4" of expected snow.

Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast