Thread: Need info on the Barnett Vortex

Need info on the Barnett Vortex

I just bought a Barnett Vortex but it didn't have a manual or any mods. Does anyone know if the manual or mods are available on line anywhere? Also, how many mods does a new Vortex come with to make the draw length from 21 to 27 inches? Thanks for any help.

One more question. It says adjustable from 24 to 45 pounds. How many turns can I back out the limb bolts?
    Thanks.

You need the package it came on ...it is a youth bow.....depending on what mods you put in you then can back out the bolts just so far to reach a certain weight....cant back out the bolts to far if I remember correctly....the info is on the plastic package it was attached to...
    Liberalism is a mental disorder

Not sure where U live at but they sell these bows at Dicks Sporting Goods and Gander Mountain around me. I think they come with 5 sets of cams if I remember right from my sons bow. And they r only supposed to b backed out 3 turns from bottomed out.

I have one... Depends on the cams you have also! I have the info you need if your cams look like these....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alpine Fireball F1

See if this helps....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Alpine Fireball F1