Thread: FOR SALE - Ladies Hoyt Sapphire with ALL accessories shown

FOR SALE - Ladies Hoyt Sapphire with ALL accessories shown

My wonderful Hoyt Sapphire bow is for sale...She has many accessories with her including, Sure - Loc Lite sight (with case and manual), 24" Doinker stabilizer, 1 full dozen A/C/C Superlite arrows, Carter Something release currently set up with pinky release, but can be used as a thumb release, Clarifier peep on bow and apertures in case, 4 power lens in sight. 23.5 inch draw length - 40 - 50 lbs.

I have decided to sell her, so I can upgrade a bit and get a hunting bow. This was a super hard decision as this bow has been wonderful to me.
    I am asking $650 for the whole package and I will ship it within the 48 states.
    Please message or call me with any questions 785-633-9764

Attached Images Attached Images

May trade

If someone has a complete hunting bow setup, I may do a straight over trade.

If Iknew how to edit this i would...but... if anyone has an offer on this, let me hear it. You never know!!!
    Thanks,
    Nicole

I would like to sell this as bow season is now "on" again....bottom price is $450... message me!

Hoyt Sapphire for sale?

Do you still have the bow for sell? Thx

yes I do!

LET ME HEAR IT!
    I have a few possibilities of buyers out there, if you're interested, let me know, first with the $$ is "the winner". I love this bow, you will not be disappointed.

TALKED TO MY ARCHERY EXPERT TODAY and he told me that the $450 price was absolutely good. I wanted to make sure since I had heard from 3 different people but it still hadn't sold. Therefore I assure you that it is priced right. If it doesn't sell soon I will just keep it and toss the hunting sight, etc.. on it for the season.

Are you willing to part with the release?
    M & M ARCHERY--NUCLEAR-CHICKEN BOW STRINGS GET NUKED!!!!
    HOYT---EASTON---COMPETITION ARCHERY PRODUCTS
    SCOTT--BCY--CBE--AXCEL

SOLD - pending payment!